SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1891 reviews of SiteGround

Simply Perfect!
I could not be happier with this outstanding organization. Always courteous, efficient, compassionate and effective. Simply brilliant.

Great Customer Service
I can't comment or rate on the other services since I did not use the services (had to put something). But customer service both on the phone and chat are excellent. Thanks to those who helped me. Great Job!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2017 - March, 2018

Webmail via Horde is very unreliable at the moment.
SG customer service is trying to be helpful as always...I'm just in a difficult battle with browsers and Horde at the moment. I hope resolution comes quickly.

Company Response: Our agent diagnosed the problem and provided you with instructions how to resolve the email issue. You can get a transcript of the conversation via email for future reference or contact us again if you need more help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Great Service Quality
We appreciate the service provided by Siteground Team and we have hardly faced any downtime for the server. Really transparent pricing. We have faced just 1 issue in the past 2.5 years of the service we have received which is really great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Toni M and Darko Z are awesome
I contacted SiteGround for information on their services and was in touch with Toni M first chat ... because of Toni M I decided to go with SiteGround and also after talking to Darko Z I was definitely sure I made the right decision!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

the best website for hosting solutions
Definitly your technical support is very skilled (5/5) , but the software behind your website is top one , juste 6/5 .
wish you the best ..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Awesome sauce
You guys are awesome! I have reached out to live chat several times. You are very fast and knowledgeable. You are a great help, especially for a novice like me. You have answered every question and have exceeded my expectations.

Billing
SiteGround they have amazing customer support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

The best customer support ever
The hosting is great but what is really amazing is their support.
Every time I used I got support and information beyond expectations,
Great !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

Yeah for Angel Y
Angel Y took me from confusion to understanding. He was very clear and precise!

Review SiteGround