SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1957 reviews of SiteGround

Very happy with Siteground
I have been involved in a number of websites for organisations of varying sizes.
I always recommend Siteground and know that those who have used it are as happy as I am.
24/7 support, great value and really helpful!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2006

Best support ever
Site ground not only a great hosting platform but also a great help for anyone who's not computer savvy. The team is wonderful and they would try to help you even though it's not a hosting related issue. They are simply terrific.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Amazing customer service!!!
I am so thankful to siteground, their customer heroes always help me within minutes and explain everything in a language that I understand. They save me hours and hours of trying to figure out the problem myself.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2018

Fast!
She understood my problem; fixed it quickly and efficiently. I didn't have to do a thing. She did it with a great attitude as well!
Thank you Angelica.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

Very Happy
I am so happy with the customer service at SiteGround. I always know that they will be able to help me, and not treat me like an idiot. Other companies do not have the same excellent customer service, and that is why I stay with SiteGround.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Wouldn't go anywhere else
Excellent service, and the information in the help section is fantastic. Tech support always helpful & every issue resolved.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Very good support
Thanks for her help and support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Very Responsive Technical Assistance
Had an issue with my gzip compression on HTML files, after reading the suggested articles I submitted it to chat. I got a response within a minute and the person was very knowledgeable and fixed my issue in just a couple of minutes.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2018

Excellent Customer Service Company
The 5 star customer service company in the information technology industry of the 21st century. Well done and congratulations!

Keep it up.

Super fast and friendly customer service
I love SiteGround's online chat. It is very fast, helpful and very friendly. Thanks! I have just started using them, so not sure about everything else, but the plan and features look very promising and much better than what I have right now.

Review SiteGround