SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1747 reviews of SiteGround

Best customer service ever!
This was the best fix, these people has amazing CS and I will contact them again when i have issue, fixed my ssl issue in a minutes while I was struggling for hours

assistenza livechat eccellente
e per la terza volta in pochi giorni, assistenza via livechat perfetta.
Grazie ancora a Sara B.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Technical service chat super!
Effettive, nice and "like a presente person!
I've Never found such a exellent custoemr service! And Moreover by chat!
They seem to be in front of you.
Super

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

5 Stars all the way!
Siteground has always provided the best tech assistance and has always been very helpful and accommodating!! I have been a customer for over 12 months and have found service and support to excel! Thanks Guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

patient and looking for solutions
we had problems setting up our email with iphone and imac after a hosting transition. his help was great. really looking for solutions when all the standard stuff didn't work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Outstanding customer support
I left LCN because their support went from good to poor. SG on the other hand amazing tech support. Their tier1 support has solved 5 of 6 of my issues there and then - and they weren't easy fixes - I'm in IT and host 50 companies. And they respond quick;)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Outstanding Service
Emanuil

provided first class customer service, extremely skilled and made the changes on the fly - helped me to understand the issues and waited to be confirmed that it worked. Cannot be better done - Thank you so much 6 Stars Feedback

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

from http to https
Anastas, is super. He just made our http to https within few minutes. He is unassuming and knows his stuff, well. We thank him and siteground team
Warm Regards - Brent Wipp

They're so helpful
The customer service is amazing. They're so helpful, even to complete novices (like myself).

All positive, all the time
I have 3 sites with Siteground and I hope to get more clients on board. Why? They are the fastest server, have the most helpful tech support, and too many features to list. Today George T today helped me create disk space. Awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Review SiteGround