SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1710 reviews of SiteGround

Customer Service Live Chat
Fast and very knowledgeable. I appreciate the fact the Live Chat techs do not waste time with erroneous instant phrases and mindless chatter. When I contact for a reason, the end result is what is important to me, not 4 or 5 instant phrases filler talk!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Setting up my sites/account
Hi, I appreciated the quick turnaround of helping me to get my sites to my hosting account. There was an issue with one of them, but the techs were able to solve it. Their turnaround time with response was quick - I appreciated that.

Great customer service!
Whenever I need help the technical support team always is friendly and knowledgeable and most importantly, they solve my issue quickly!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

I'm staying because of the outstanding support
Siteground is a good host overall. It has to much restrictions for the price paid, but the customer support is really outstanding.

SiteGround gots it going on!
It's fast & you get great support.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Amazing Aftercare
Utterly astounded by the level of expertise and service from the tech teams.

My website is also much faster.

best deal on the web
I have just started with SiteGround but I can tell you this deal was the best. They even called me the first day that I signed to make sure that I was doing ok.

Best web host experience I have ever had!
Not only is site ground inexpensive and user friendly, their customer service is quick, reliable, and extremely helpful! Definitely recommend over other hosts

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

So glad I choose SiteGround!
First day and I accidentally blocked my IP I went for assistance at 11pm and the response was immediately, they solve the problem in a bing bang bom! Oh! and did I mention that I received a welcoming call just after I sign up with them? So so happy!

Wicked
I give 99.9% for Siteground across all dealings... web hosting and support. Siteground is a well-oiled cog in the machine. No one is perfect. Keep it up.

Where do I see my billing history since signing up to Siteground?

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Review SiteGround