SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1749 reviews of SiteGround

They're so helpful
The customer service is amazing. They're so helpful, even to complete novices (like myself).

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

All positive, all the time
I have 3 sites with Siteground and I hope to get more clients on board. Why? They are the fastest server, have the most helpful tech support, and too many features to list. Today George T today helped me create disk space. Awesome.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Siteground stole my money
My account was expiring. Siteground said they would autobill my credit card on file, so I asked them to remove it from my account so that I would not be automatically rebilled. Then, they autobilled me anyway $340. Now I have to wait 7 days for a refund.

Company Response: We're sorry for the inconvenience caused during the processing of the cancellation of your account renewal. We forwarded the case to a supervisor. He will address staff members who did not handle it properly and follow up with you on the issue by email.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2014 - August, 2017

best support
Thank you for support, always impress me.

SO HELPFUL
Staff here are always so quick, so competent, so kind, and so AWESOME! i am SO glad that i chose Siteground to host my websites! Any problem i've ever had, they've helped me through it and made it all better! Today was just like that!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

No Competition
It's not even close between similar hosting providers. I've tried all the big ones, and SiteGround is FAR beyond any of the others.

I'm just upset I didn't find them sooner.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Support always great and professional
When I have the need to contact support they are knowledgeable, expert and very efficient. Great team of people.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Never disappointed
I have had a few issues over the last 12 months because of the technical complications of having a membership based site. Siteground has gone above and beyond every single time to ensure my clients have access to everything regardless of tech issues. AA++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Best Hosting and, Deni I is the BEST Customer Service Team Member
SiteGround is hard to ignore when you are looking for a personal or small-to-mid size business usage. All services are great (including their customer service).

I realy appreciate with Deni I. He gave a GREAT support, even if I'm in a not ideal mood

Best Value, Best Support, & Lots of options!
Speed Tests at tools.pingdom.com are extremely good for the price!
Free SSL for every site hosted out of the "Go Geek" account.
Tech support response time is equal to $300/m hosting companies!

-Aaron of Big Ten Web Design & Cedar Rapids WordPress Me

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Review SiteGround