SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1911 reviews of SiteGround

You guys are good!
I've used many hosting companies over many years. SiteGround just makes it easy. A+++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

Great customer support
Great customer support - blows the competition out of the water. Highly recommended

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Addon and SSL help from Nadia M
I've been with Siteground for a week now & the support folk helped overcome numerous migration issues caused by my previous host. Today, Nadia M has been excellent with her support. Nothing was too much trouble, she assisted me patiently & professionally

Why choose anyone else? Seriously!
I have hosted on many "Bargain" host sites (to many to name) But NONE come even close to Siteground's service, support and reliability. These guys take Hosting to a whole new level that can't even be touched by ANY other hosting platform. Rock Stars!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

I wouldn't go to anyone else
I manage sites for several clients, on different hosts, and Siteground are the easiest to work with, both the cPanel dashboard, when things are going well, and the support team, when things occasionally go wrong.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

assistenza
ho contattato per problemi sulla fatturazione, ottimo servizio veloce ed efficace

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2018

Great technical support
I moved to SiteGround from another webhosting service where I was having problems with malware and that site wanted $500 to fix the problem. SiteGround fixed the problem while migrating the site and has had great technical support ever since!

Great Service, Great Integrity
I have been using Siteground for two years to host my business website- every single time I have needed information, assistance, or even a refund I have been consistently impressed with the quality of service and high integrity of the company.

Awesome support
In my 7th wordpress instalation and share hosting buy, i have to say that siteground has the best and quick suppor in the market. Forget any other hosting service, Siteground rocks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2010

Quick and efficient
Awesome job on quickly answering my question without making me feel like an idiot :-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Review SiteGround