SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1771 reviews of SiteGround

Help!...I'm Stuck.
Ivaylo Ivanov was amazing! I'm so frustrated I want to punch something. Ivaylo is so cool, "I can help you do that." Thank God, because I don't know what I'm doing. Long story short. Ivaylo got it done. It works and I'm happy. Big Thank You.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2018

Great support but very expensive service
The support is excellent even I didnt have to many requests. Problem is with the price. 15$/ month for 800 visitors per day is a bit too expensive. site is up 24/7/365. I noticed only one technical problem and that is automatic upgrade.

Great service
Just that. A great service when you need it!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

So Great a Service
The most important thing is what happens when you have an issue with your website. Siteground has always been on ground for me in respect of all my website. Great service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Extremely Helpful Custer Service & Support Staff
I have only recently started with my account at Siteground and I'm just getting organised with my initial domain and transferring over a few websites, I've had a few chats with the support staff and they are fast & very helpful too! All Good so far.

Once again, fantastic service!
I am not tech savvy, so I was nervous to transfer my domain - but the service & tech teams were so friendly and helpful. Dimitar and Aleksandar made the process easy and they guided me every step of the way.

Excellent Service and Customer Help
SiteGround's Customer service and help with your website hosting is second to none. The advice and support is invaluable. I've hosted with several other companies but SiteGround are way above anyone I've ever dealt with. Highly recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

exact solution
exact solution

Best Hosting
Awesome customer services
Fast and safe hosting

Antonia Surpassed Customer Services: Congratulations
Antonia did attend to me in a very professional manner.
Great assistant.....
Professional approach....
Polite mannerisms.....
One of a kind communicator...

Keep it up Siteground.com
That's why I've been with you for a pretty long time no matter t

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2010

Review SiteGround