SiteGround Reviews

SiteGround
1656 reviews of SiteGround

Amazing support
Siteground has always gone above and beyond in technical support. They are easy to chat with and extremely knowledgeable techs.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Superb!
It is in the DNA of SiteGround. The pre-sales response was great ... after sales support was superb! Everyone was highly skilled, went the extra mile to help, and ably. My previous host has absolutely no comparison to SiteGround.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Rad was so Rad!!
I am by no means a techie, but I usually get myself around things well. This time I could not figure out for the life of me this crashing site. Radostin was able to provide answers, make sure I understood in layman terms, and I am very satisfied!

Thanks for prompt respond
help and assistance with some general advice on website

Excellent Web Host
This host is very easy to use with WordPress websites.

No refund
I bought the server for a year and after 5 months i stop using. Yes your policies says after 1 months no refund but come on this is not a shoe. So I didnt get refund and not gonna use the hosting package so... Poor support..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Great Support
I can't recommend SiteGround enough for their excellent support representatives. Knowledgeable, helpful and most of all patient.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

easy to deal with
I really love Siteground staff and product.
They are always so polite and easy to deal with.
And I always recommend the company!

Fabulous customer service
One of the reasons I recommend SiteGround is the customer service. Antonia just spent about 45 minutes with me solving a fairly complex WordPress problem. She was knowledgeable, and friendly as well.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Help for Technologically Challenged
Siteground and their support crew are AH-MAZING! I've never had a bad experience. They are patient with me, as I know enough tech to be dangerous; not efficient. They have answered all of my questions and even gone above and beyond my initial question.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Review SiteGround