SkGold Hosting Reviews

SkGold Hosting
16 reviews of SkGold Hosting

SkGold is Amazing!
A great price, terrific and prompt customer service, and very easy to set up. I couldn't ask for more from a hosting company!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

SKGold Hosting - Solid Service & Speedy Support
For almost four years, I've experienced excellent service from SKGold for several small websites & their email servers. Their tech support is wonderful & FAST !
Great pricing too, along with solid service, & speedy support. I couldn't want anything more

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2009 - February, 2013

Best customer service
SKGold Hosting has been excellent, the pricing is amazing and their customer service is second to none. I highly recommend them to anyone who's looking for a helpful, reliable hosting site with lots of choices.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2012 - November, 2012

it's 2 years I working with SkGold, registering several domains, and hosting several website. They are truly professional. specially customer care and supports.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2010 - March, 2012

Awesome hosting company! I recommend SKGold Hosting to everyone. Excellent customer service and very reliable.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2011 - March, 2012

I've been really happy with Skdold. Excellent up time and great control panel features. Very helpful, professional and fast customer support. They always have gone beyond my expectations. I highly recommend it to everybody.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - December, 2011