SmarterASP.NET Reviews

SmarterASP.NET
152 reviews of SmarterASP.NET

Excellent service
One of the best web hosting service i've ever used. They have a premium customers support. I highly recommend it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Great service
I like the services

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Good Hosting Service and Value for Money
I have been using SmarterASP.net web hosting service for a few months and it has been a great service so far.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

good so far
im in college and would like to use the free service but i guess i can live with 40 dollars

Great service for the Price!
I am on the $4.95 plan and I host 3 sites with them. They are able to run my .net and php sites in the same hosting plan and I am very happy with it.

Everytime I check my sites are down
Not reliable at all. Technical support is almost always available but not very helpful. Their helpdesk ticketing as well.

Smartasp.net Domain
Smarterasp.net is helpful portal to host website easily with efficient performance.You can easily get help from their technical department

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - January, 2016

They are GREAT!
I started using their services when one of my business partners suggested we change the hosting provider for our company. It's almost a year now, and I can say I am very satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Terrible host!
You will have life if you try to host your site with them! Service sucks!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2014

Very nice
Let's ne simple and clear : the 60 days free hosting smarterasp.net offers is the best solution to try your IIS web site. Create my account, my sql server and publish the application through Web Deploy took me only a few minutes.

Review SmarterASP.NET