SmarterASP.NET Reviews

SmarterASP.NET
152 reviews of SmarterASP.NET

this is the best IIS solution i ever got.
this is the best IIS solution i ever got.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

My migration into a SmarterASP.NET was easier than easier could ever be
Im facing in your solution huge business benefits for independent developers and small to medium size companies.
By far the most common reason is the reliability: When you have only one web server, having it die on you means your website is down...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

So far so good
I have used this hosting a year back and suggested my friends also. It was good compare with other windows hosting accounts

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

The best!
I was looking to host my websites and finally I found a really good one! The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.

So it's a master service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Excelente
Hosting 100% recomendado! fácil y rápido...!

Best ASP.NET Hosting Period
I have tried many hosting companies and so far SmarterASP.NET was the best bang for buck, the servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. I cant ask for more.

Short but positive experience
Switching between the last host and SmarterASP has been easy and didn't require any code adaptation (in Classic ASP) as usually - and I have experience with that. So that's a big plus. I will now upgrade to the paid version to be able to use smtp as well.

Excelent Service
smartasp master service, the technical support is excellent and cpanel is super useful.

1 Year
A very good service for a reasonable price. I contacted technical support twice and they fixed my issues and were very helpfull.

Great hosting service and price
I can host unlimited sites in just one single hosting account with less than $8 a month. The control panel is friendly to use, and you can even get technicial support through live chat, they fixed my site in mins, that is amazing. I love SmarterASP.NET.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Review SmarterASP.NET