SmarterASP.NET Reviews

SmarterASP.NET
154 reviews of SmarterASP.NET

Reliable Service, Great Support!
I've been with SmarterASP.NET for 2 years now.

The service has been great, and their support is very timely and knowledgeable.

So far so Good!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2018

Very milited
They give you plenty space, but the email and databases are very limited. There is no way anyone can live with that limitation. When I tried to cancel they told me no money back. "Payments that are over 6 months old are non-refundable"

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Kinda great
kinda of great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2003

Good first experience for hosting
I really did like the ability to chat with a representative to ask a couple of questions about the service and how to set a few things up at first, but after registering, you lose that ability for a searchable knowledge base. Not a fan of that.

user friendly value for money
love it,.. reasonable price and great value for your money

Switching Hosting Providers
While doing some research on hosting Providers to find a provider that fits my development needs, I came across SmarterASP.NET. I have been a 1and1 customer for the past seven years. I am convinced that I will be making the move

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

very good
very good

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Amazing service
This is just amazing ASP.NET service.
I love this service.

So far so good
Great hosting provider. So far I'm happy with them

Reasonable price
Great service for the price.

Review SmarterASP.NET