SolVPS Reviews

SolVPS
45 reviews of SolVPS

SolVPS network uptime is great (my site is always up)
I realize that I have made good decision to host my web sites at SolVPS cloud hosting account. Pricing is superb. I have saved a good sum of money for my future project. Uptime and speed are also great - I am happy running my sites with them. Recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

My uptime has been pretty solid. Recommend SolVPS hosting service.
The site speed is excellent as well as the uptime (I check the site at least once a week, I always found it up). So far, I would definitely RECOMMEND this host to everybody.

The features are ok! I enjoy my hosting experience with SolVPS
They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful, i recommend them in a heart beat! You won't go wrong with them. Very happy with price, service & support.

SolVPS is the #1 host in my book — Recommended
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
All in all, I'm extremely happy with SolVPS cloud SSD hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs. Really great web host - recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

I have paid but... nothing
After my patient finished I have asked for a refund: no service, no refund.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - January, 2017

They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.
I chose solvps.com ssd vps service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

vps
finaly after 3 days i get an email that my vps is active i will test the
service and i will right down another review

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

vps never lunch
don't even bother you will never get anything from them is a scammers
and will eat your money

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2016 - November, 2016

I am 100% satisfied customer — SolVPS is great ssd host
SolVPS is fantastic! They manage their servers in such a way that shared hosting is NOT a problem. No one is allowed to compromise a server to the point where other customers would be affected. I applaud their support and especially the forums.

Awesome for the money!
Been using their service for almost a year now. Can't beat the price if you're looking for a Xen VPS with Gentoo. Uptime is fine, technical support is quite adequate, solved a couple of issues I had in under 48 hours.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Review SolVPS