SolVPS Reviews

SolVPS
42 reviews of SolVPS

SolVPS is the #1 host in my book — Recommended
I was pleasantly surprised by the backup tools they provide which I did not expect at all.
All in all, I'm extremely happy with SolVPS cloud SSD hosting services and doubt I will go anywhere else for my hosting needs. Really great web host - recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

I have paid but... nothing
After my patient finished I have asked for a refund: no service, no refund.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2017 - January, 2017

They are very professional and have designed a user friendly website.
I chose solvps.com ssd vps service about 2 years ago and they have been all that I could hope for, with absolutely no problems since we moved to their hosting service. Very happy with Them, and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

vps
finaly after 3 days i get an email that my vps is active i will test the
service and i will right down another review

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

vps never lunch
don't even bother you will never get anything from them is a scammers
and will eat your money

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2016 - November, 2016

I am 100% satisfied customer — SolVPS is great ssd host
SolVPS is fantastic! They manage their servers in such a way that shared hosting is NOT a problem. No one is allowed to compromise a server to the point where other customers would be affected. I applaud their support and especially the forums.

Awesome for the money!
Been using their service for almost a year now. Can't beat the price if you're looking for a Xen VPS with Gentoo. Uptime is fine, technical support is quite adequate, solved a couple of issues I had in under 48 hours.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Worst Customer Service in the Industry
They asked for identification documents, which we sent.
They closed our accounts 2 days after & told us never to contact them again.
Before it got suspended we did send them the documents, they just ignored it and shut our 2 accounts down.
Not recommen

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2016 - June, 2016

Their VPS hosting in US is the best - SolVPS gets Thumbs Up!
I am happy running my websites with SolVPS. Always found the site fast in the Control Panel & site management.
Their VPS in US is running fast - my sites are always up and accessible to my visitors (uptime is 99.9%).
They have met my needs perfectly!

I believe SolVPS is the best VPS host in the market
I have always been happy with SolVPS quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Reliable uptime, and decent customer support on the 2-3 occasions when I've had trouble with my site.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Review SolVPS