Splice Host Inc. Reviews

Splice Host Inc.
21 reviews of Splice Host Inc.

Two Years Hosting with Splicehost.com so far & no problems with my 5 hosting accounts . Technical queries gets solved within one hour , No Downtime .

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - December, 2008

Very difficult to communicate with splicehost. And impossible to speak to anyone when you have a technical enquiry.

I have found them a complete nightmare!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - April, 2008

very poor service. they told me they had informed me when my hosting and name was up for renewal, but they didn't - I lost my website.
you can not trust them

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2007 - March, 2008

I have been hoodwinked by splice host.

It is impossible to get hold of them. They know what they are doing, they choose not to answer emails.
Little surprise that they are based in another country - I wonder if anyone has ever tracked them down?

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - March, 2008

They have good uptime, but if you have a question/problem, no phone support. I wait an average of 3 weeks for a response by email. I wanted to renew a domain, it took 2 months for them to get back to me. All I wanted was to pay them money.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - October, 2007

Significant outages lately. No phone or chat support. No web or email support during an outage. Trouble tickets can sit for days. Fast servers, cheap, and good features, but I'll be moving my sites due to the poor support.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - November, 2006

As a web Designer I've used several hosts in the past & splicehost.com are the best.
Uptime & speed are as mentioned in their website , the support team are helpful and all support tickets are answered promptly .Sure will renew with them next year.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - August, 2006

Excellent service & great support with high speed & 99.9% server uptime .The free domain plan is very good.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - December, 2004

Awesome service that i recommend to anyone,great offer with free domain

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2003 - December, 2004

Fast & Friendly Technical Support through the 24 Hours , Great Hosting Features and Control Panel . Flexible Plans for all kinds of Sites .

Company Response: Hosting my Sites with splicehost.com since 2001 with no problems till now .

Review Splice Host Inc.

Your review of Splice Host Inc.

Your domain hosted with Splice Host Inc.