STRATO Reviews

STRATO
8 reviews of STRATO

SCAM, basically
Inıtial setup took 2 days and I ordered CentOS and VPS was up with Ubuntu. I used online tool to re-install OS which also took 2 more days. After 4 days of payment I was finally able to access the VPS and 3 days later my account is deleted without notice

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

Strato hosting and domain company is not good - it is worse...
I have purchased domain and hosting from Strato, no sevice and requied information provided, I am not sad from money I paid to them, it wasent very much but I spend to much time to fine a slotshen unfortuntly I couldn sort our the issue, I never recomend.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Contract Renewal Rip-Off
Hey folks, I would like to advise you to stay away from STRATO as they are not focused on costumer care. They are money-centred and use a lot tactics to put their hands in your pocket. Be aware of their latest contract renewal scam!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2006

The reviews say it all
Don't use them. Their support is terrible. My email server was hijacked and they were unable to resolve it or tell me how to resolve it. I cancelled my domain with them, only to find out I will have to pay for another 9 months. Avoid them at all cost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

Don't do it....
Very bad customer support, only interested in taking money off you for their over-priced services. No investment in services. Had big problems running latest versions of standard software. Got ripped off on the final invoice after closing account.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - August, 2015

Avoid Strato at all costs
The customer service is appalling. Over 2 weeks to change an isp tag and still not done.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

STRATO ARE CONMEN.
The first review says it all. Avoid, but if you do have a contract cancel a month before expiry or you will pay for another year. If you have cancelled ensure you get a reply otherwise is is ignored and you - pay another year

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - January, 2010

I phoned up Strato to cancel the web-hosting contract only to find out that I have to pay them for another whole year. If you sign up with these con-artists they will give you a contract where you cannot cancel within 30 days of the "auto-renewal" date.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - January, 2010