Sturdy Link Reviews

Sturdy Link
5 reviews of Sturdy Link

I run and manage web sites for other people and I manage one at this domain. I wish I had no problems at other hosts as with this company. Thigs just work well ! Good luck SturdyLink and thank your for making internet life easy.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2003 - January, 2006

I've been with Sturdy Link for 5 years now and they still continue to impress me. I cannot remember a time when my site was down and most all email problems are something I've done wrong and they fix it for me. Outstanding support for a novice like me.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2000 - February, 2005

My last host was Interland and they gave me nightmares. This company is a 100 times better than interland will ever hope to be.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2002 - October, 2005

I can't image service getting better. I am not a good web knowledge person so they don't mind answering my stupid questions.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2003 - October, 2005

Since moving here, I get much better price and my web site and email always works without problem. The people pleasantly help me solve my problems even when problem is not theirs.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - September, 2005