SuniHost Reviews

SuniHost
16 reviews of SuniHost

CHEATERS
SUNIHOST ATLEAST YOU SHOULD CREATE YOUR OWN WEBSITE. THESE GUYS HAVE COPIED ANOTHER WEBHOSTING WEBSITE COMPLETELY.
THEY ALSO DONT HAVE ANY SERVERS, THEY ARE RESELLERS.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Best hosting ever that i found.
I am hosting with SuniHost from last 2 years, before that I was just wondering about from one host to another. Any host I would signup would not turn up doing what they specify on site. When I joined SuniHost.co.uk all my problems came to an end.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Excellent
I started with them on their Free Hosting, however my website grow and I decided to try their Paid hosting, and I am glad I did, it works much better than a VPS I had. Thumbs up.

best one
The best and the best best hosting I've ever seen! It's awsme I just love it...

The support is toooooooooooooooo good!
I recommend it to everyone!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2005

great service! and affordable
I used to be on free hosting. It was OK, had a few issues here and there. I realized that i needed a better plan so i switched to sunihost premium. TBF, it has been better than my godaddy experience. Support is nice too :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Best Hosting ever
The best host i`ve ever used. no downtime, no errors, no ads, couldnt be any happier.

Review SuniHost