Supreme Network Reviews

Supreme Network
8 reviews of Supreme Network

Have been with Supreme for about 2 years now, they are great, and fst when up. Problemmatic when downtime occurs due to inability to reach thier site as well. I suggest you improve your support especially during outages. Good host otherwise!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - January, 2008

Unlike others seem to have had, I have not had any down time in a very long time, maybe they have got over the problems they had. For the price, it's an amazing deal.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2006 - August, 2007

Repeated mail and site outages (including one for a week). No response from support whatsoever and now their own site is down. STAY AWAY.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - August, 2006

I've experienced so much downtime its amazing supreme can call themselves a host. Support emails never got replied. I knew the price was too good to be true.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - April, 2006

Constant problems. First Email, Now getting errors with Gallery2&Classifieds. Not my site because their own Account login is showing some of the same errors. They don't answer support emails. Off to look for another This has been going on for almost 2 wee

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - July, 2006

Excellent Host. Excellent Service. VERY Reliable!!! Ive had absolutly no problems whatsoever!

Company Response: Thank you for your nice feedback. We do our best to keep our costumers satisfied.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2006

In the last month, I have had more downtime with this company that expected, both web access and email. I have been losing visitors and sales. Not very happy.

Company Response: The down time was caused by a server move that had to be done because of a ex-client (not the client who wrote this review) that had the ip banned with isps email systems, because of spam emails. The client have now been suspended and reported to the anti spam agencies.

I have been with SN for about a month now, and I love it. The servers fly, and the unlimited space makes me happy. No worry of having overage costs or anything. I haven't had to contact Customer Service/Technical Support yet. Will update when I do.

Company Response: Thank you for your review. Its nice you are satisfied with our services. We look forward to a long term service relationship.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2005 - December, 2006