Surfspeedy Reviews

Surfspeedy
17 reviews of Surfspeedy

I want to add my voice to the chorus about SurfSpeedy since the JumpLine Acquisition. The customer support has deteriorated to almost useless. While they still advertise 24/7 support, it is only available 9:00 am-9:00 pm EST Mon. - Fri. Avoid this host.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - March, 2008

Ever since their buy out with Jumpline, their service has become ridumbculous. I was a customer for nearly 4 years and was forced to move to a new host because of the deterioration in service. Avoid these losers at all costs.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - February, 2008

Since their takeover by Jumpline, Surfspeedy's quailty and service is rock bottom BAD. You can expect to wait up to 48 hours for an email response that doesn't really address the problem. They'll make changes that affect your site without notifiying you a

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - February, 2008

from the first day my website started going down. i had monitor on alertra and siteuptime.com
finally the site went down for a whole day and they told me about a server crash. They restored my site with lots of pages missing and my database was lost.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2007

On October 31th 2007 they had a problem with their server; all databases were scrambled so they began a process to restore them. So I send a ticket and 5 days later they tell me they can’t save my databases information!!!! The worst company ever…

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2006 - November, 2007

I am sure these people survive only on new customer cash flow, because I can't imagine anyone staying with them for more than a couple of months. My site has been down for weeks, and all I get is the run around. Totally pissed; never again!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - February, 2007

In 1 year the problems are the same that you can to have in other hosting provider. The price/quality relations is good.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - February, 2007

Dont even think about using Surf"speedy". There billing dept is non excisting it answers only with canned messages. We asked why we could not login to our billing a pay for renewal and they answered: Do you want to close your account?

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2004 - January, 2007

Words that come to mind... Conns, Cheats, Incompetent, Useless, Downtime, Garbage. Tech support is a joke. You can get better help from your local butcher. They lost 48 hours worth of my work coz of a "server problem" and were sorry for the inconvenience.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - December, 2006

SurfSpeedy is probably the worst experience I ever had. Their Live Support were never online, slow ticket response(min of 3days),money back guarantee ignored. Not recommended at all!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2006

Review Surfspeedy