The Prime Host Reviews

The Prime Host
40 reviews of The Prime Host

I've used The Prime Host in the past, during their 'golden' years, and things where great. I came back to them after some time only to find out I was paying for an unstable server and connection. Their servers crash daily and their excuses never end.

Company Response: Hello Adam, I could find only one ticket concerning downtime during an Apache upgrade that only lasted a few minutes. We certainly do not have "daily" outages as you claim by any means.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2010 - May, 2010

Absolutely great! I've only been with them a short time but everything has been fantastic. If there's a problem its immediately fixed. Tech Support is fast to respond. Friendly, supportive and highly recommended. I can say I'll be around for awhile!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2010 - May, 2010

My company has been using ThePrimeHost.com and I wouldn't use anyone else. Any problems we have (which are few and far between) are resolved very quickly and thoroughly. Thank you for all the hard work.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2006 - April, 2010

Been with this host since Dec 2009. Not the most reliable.
Servers are slow, proplems with POP, problems with FTP. Just slow and buggy.

Company Response: Our technicians we're not able to replicate this user's issues. We tried multiple times from multiple locations and has no issues. No other users reported these issues. Please see our reviews below for a more accurate assessment of our services

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2009 - March, 2010

The Prime Host offers OUTSTANDING Service, Support and Value. Having worked with many hosting services over a period of 7-8 years, I've found The Prime Host to be (by far) the best. Great packages and BEST VALUE on the web. Period.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - December, 2009

PrimeHost Rocks. They have helped my so much with my sites, and won't let me pay them extra, so I am compelled to write reviews whenever I can. I used to host with hostgator, bluehost, and multistream. While they were fine providers, PrimeHost is superior

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - July, 2009

I am very impressed with the Prime Host. I have only been with them for a few months, but will be moving all of my sites to them. Not only are they affordable, the customer service is amazing. I have never encountered such service from a hosting company.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2008 - May, 2009

I have been a customer of The Prime Host for years now and I can honestly say things just keep getting better. Their support is unmatched - I get very fast responses to email support requests with actual answers or solutions that WORK! They're the best.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - January, 2009

I have used Prime Host services for over 5 years now. Compared to other hosting companies I have used in the last 10+ years, they are hands down the best. The prices are exceptional and service is better than companies charging significantly more money.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2003 - January, 2009

I have been with The Prime Host for almost 4 years. I have never had a single problem. The best support you can possibly hope for and uptime that is unbeatable! Trust me, give them a shot and you will NEVER be disappointed!

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - December, 2008