TRK Hosting Reviews

TRK Hosting
27 reviews of TRK Hosting

Simply the best! Fast responses, knowlegeable, pleasant. Don't know what else I could ask for in a hosting service.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - February, 2008

Fast follow up to questions!! Great service!!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2005 - February, 2008

I am not computer savvy, but in a college technology course I was required to create a Web Site. Tom, with TRK, was my right-hand man, seeing me through every step of the way. Tom continues to provide speedy-support helping to keep my Site up to date :)

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - February, 2008

The speed with which support answers my emails amazes me. TRK Hosting definitely exceeds expectations.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - February, 2008

Absolutely superb Uptime, Support, etc. Embarrassingly so! No hesitation whatsoever in saying: "MOST Highly Recommended".

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - February, 2008

Excellent tech support. Very efficient. Nice control panel. The best hosting I have used!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - February, 2008

I have consistently received service levels that far exceed what I'm used to in just about every other industry I deal with.

Average response time to problems submitted are measured in minutes and I've received help at all hours 7 days/wk.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - January, 2008

In the last 5 years TRK hosting has faithfully taken care of ANY problems (A very rare occurrence) in a most timely fashion. Technical support is second to none. TRK has helped me solve problems that really were out of their "Jurisdiction" so to speak.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2003 - January, 2008

Great customer surport ... solved all my problems with ease ... I'll move my other websites to TRK Hosting

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - January, 2008

We have been reselling hosting since 1995 and have used several different companies. TRK Hosting has the best Technical and Customer support by far. All the features you need and great service!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - January, 2008