TRK Hosting Reviews

TRK Hosting
27 reviews of TRK Hosting

I have never waited longer than 20 minutes for a tech support response--even when I submitted one on Sunday morning at 0430! All the issues I have had have been self-inflicted but TRK has helped me fix them, just the same. Great prices, Amazing Service!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2002 - January, 2008

I have several domains and have been through the mill with hosting companies until I came to TRK hosting several years ago. Since thing everything has been running smooth and if I have any questions they are answered promptly in a friendly manner.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - January, 2008

Any questions or issues are answered within minutes.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - January, 2008

I have been through the mill with hosting services. Now that I have TRK Hosting I do not worry at all. They give you a phone number that is actually answered by a real person. The best there is.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - January, 2008

For the past several years, Tom Koch has provided us with absolutely TOP NOTCH service in every way at a fair price. He does not price scam ridiculous bandwidth at ridiculous low prices. He is truly an honest service and gets my highest recommendation.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - January, 2008

excellent service, friendly support, all the features you want in a hosting package, I'm very happy!

Company Response: none

super friendly, professional support, never a problem ! Excellent Value !

Company Response: none