TRK Hosting Reviews

TRK Hosting
29 reviews of TRK Hosting

Great customer surport ... solved all my problems with ease ... I'll move my other websites to TRK Hosting

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2006 - January, 2008

We have been reselling hosting since 1995 and have used several different companies. TRK Hosting has the best Technical and Customer support by far. All the features you need and great service!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2006 - January, 2008

I have never waited longer than 20 minutes for a tech support response--even when I submitted one on Sunday morning at 0430! All the issues I have had have been self-inflicted but TRK has helped me fix them, just the same. Great prices, Amazing Service!

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2002 - January, 2008

I have several domains and have been through the mill with hosting companies until I came to TRK hosting several years ago. Since thing everything has been running smooth and if I have any questions they are answered promptly in a friendly manner.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - January, 2008

Any questions or issues are answered within minutes.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - January, 2008

I have been through the mill with hosting services. Now that I have TRK Hosting I do not worry at all. They give you a phone number that is actually answered by a real person. The best there is.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2005 - January, 2008

For the past several years, Tom Koch has provided us with absolutely TOP NOTCH service in every way at a fair price. He does not price scam ridiculous bandwidth at ridiculous low prices. He is truly an honest service and gets my highest recommendation.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - January, 2008

excellent service, friendly support, all the features you want in a hosting package, I'm very happy!

Company Response: none

super friendly, professional support, never a problem ! Excellent Value !

Company Response: none