TRK Hosting Reviews

TRK Hosting
27 reviews of TRK Hosting

12 year customer GONE NOW now due to POOR support
Customer service used to be excellent, but something has changed. Was denied phone support this week, 2 weeks ago, 1 year ago, and 1 1/2 years ago. Half of what I asked via email was ignored. Felt like I was being told to F-off... so I did.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2004 - April, 2016

10 year customer, glad to have moved on! Customer Service is TERRIBLE!
Was with TRK for 11 years. Moved on, but my cancellation mails (via contact form, or replies to billing mails) were ignored or bounced. Finally got a reply after 3 months: "Do not use your inability to send proper email as a reflection on my service".

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - February, 2016

Put Up with TRK for Years, Much Happier with A Small Orange Hosting
Chronic problems with recurring domain renewal/billing. Server reliability average. Quality of customer service declined over the years. Made the move to A small Orange hosting, and I'm very happy with their domain mgmt tools.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2002 - August, 2014

Love TRK, longtime user
I have been using TRK for 10 years and have never had a problem. I have had a few issues, usually user error and it has been taken care of personally & promptly. They even renewed my domain address for me when I almost lost it, without asking for prepay.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2004

Best Service Bar None!
Price has little to do with choosing a web host - service is everything and Tom's service is stellar. He responds almost instantly at any time of day or night and always goes beyond what's asked for. I wouldn't go anywhere else, even if you paid me!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2009 - May, 2012

realy hard to say something about TRK. I'm with them for almost 6 years. did I EVER been with no service? I don't remember. can a provider be better than TRK? NO WAY. I needed help a couple times and I ALWAYS got Tom on the phone and problem solved.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 1995 - October, 2010

Poor security: server was hacked, my account got deleted, no backups, no refund, no help from support. Spent 2 weeks rebuilding website somewhere else more reputable. Was OK before that, they answered the simple questions within a few hours.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2004 - August, 2006

I have experienced zero problems with Trek in the four years Tom has hosted my website and as a nongeek, this is quite special and valuable I came to Trek on the recommendation of Fred Langa, of CNET fame.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - May, 2008

My first dedicated server! It was not easy to choose a provider, partly because I expect to grow and I will need help with expansion. This company gives the personal service that small to medium size businesses need. Highly recommend.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2008 - April, 2008

What's important to me is support.
Tom has the best support ever.
within minutes, problem solved.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 1996 - February, 2008