Turnkey Internet Reviews

Turnkey Internet
17 reviews of Turnkey Internet

Tunkey is EXCELLENT!
The customer service goes out of its way to help you and they answer questions very quickly. My server is fast and they have a 100% uptime! I would definitely recommend Turnkey to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2018

I love this service!
I got a Dedicated server, 32GB RAM, 100Gb/s internet port for $80 a month, the first month was even free! I haven't had any major problems with this service, and tech support replied to me quickly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2017

Fast dedicated servers
Currently hosting 5 dedicated servers with turnkey internet. Purchased one server over the summer and was so impressed with the performance and network speed that I ended up getting 4 more during the holidays. Support has been quick and helpful, no issues

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Slow and arrogant tech support
It is a good company as long as you don't need anything from tech support. Even with priority set to high it takes over 24 hours for them to respond. If they finally do, they do not answer the question, they will rather push you to buy new service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

1 Year Later - Unable to use SSL for email
I have now been with TurnKey for a year. As you can see from the above review we had a rough start. TurnKey was able to provide me with a VPS solution which now meets my needs. Go with VPS and not shared hosting as it is a better deal anyways.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Very Good Service
I bought Dedicated server and cloud VPS from this company very helpful and very good support. 100% Uptime i got..!

Really fast server. I love it :)

Fast, reliable, good prices
I've been using one of turnkey's cloud vps servers for over a year and have had little to no problems. Fast and reliable. Purchased a dedicated server from them over the holidays for my next project, excellent price and quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Exceeded Expectations
When it comes to customer support, quality of service, and pricing, Turnkey Internet has exceeded all of my expectations!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Exceptional
My experience has been nothing short of exceptional. Purchased a dedicated server and I'm very impressed with the speed and performance. You can't beat the price or reliability, and the service is second to none. I highly recommend TurnKey Internet.

Glad I switched to Turnkey Internet
Recently moved our company's sites and backups to Turnkey Internet and we couldn't be happier. We purchased two of their best value servers because they were faster and cheaper than our old host. They made the move painless and were very professional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Review Turnkey Internet