Turnkey Internet Reviews

Turnkey Internet
14 reviews of Turnkey Internet

Slow and arrogant tech support
It is a good company as long as you don't need anything from tech support. Even with priority set to high it takes over 24 hours for them to respond. If they finally do, they do not answer the question, they will rather push you to buy new service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2012

1 Year Later - Unable to use SSL for email
I have now been with TurnKey for a year. As you can see from the above review we had a rough start. TurnKey was able to provide me with a VPS solution which now meets my needs. Go with VPS and not shared hosting as it is a better deal anyways.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Very Good Service
I bought Dedicated server and cloud VPS from this company very helpful and very good support. 100% Uptime i got..!

Really fast server. I love it :)

Fast, reliable, good prices
I've been using one of turnkey's cloud vps servers for over a year and have had little to no problems. Fast and reliable. Purchased a dedicated server from them over the holidays for my next project, excellent price and quality.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Exceeded Expectations
When it comes to customer support, quality of service, and pricing, Turnkey Internet has exceeded all of my expectations!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Exceptional
My experience has been nothing short of exceptional. Purchased a dedicated server and I'm very impressed with the speed and performance. You can't beat the price or reliability, and the service is second to none. I highly recommend TurnKey Internet.

Glad I switched to Turnkey Internet
Recently moved our company's sites and backups to Turnkey Internet and we couldn't be happier. We purchased two of their best value servers because they were faster and cheaper than our old host. They made the move painless and were very professional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

I love the team at Turnkey Internet
I have been hosting my sites with them for a few years now and they have always taken care of me. Their support team is the best and my sites always load quickly. I recently upgraded to a dedicated server and I love the price and performance

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Excellent performance, support, reliabilty and prices
Amazing products and their support has been excellent! They helped me migrate my website onto their cloud platform and I was blown away by the performance! I have since moved all my sites over to TurnKey Internet and recommend them to everyone I know.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Unable to use SSL for email
Unable to use SSL connections for email. Had to explain how to turn on Classic ASP support to supposed web technicians. It took support a week to figure out they don't support SSL. Will be leaving shortly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Review Turnkey Internet