Unihost.com Reviews

Unihost.com
18 reviews of Unihost.com

I recommend

There are reliable fast hosting and very democratic service prices. Especially I'm pleased with employees of the support service; they solve the arising problems very quickly and professionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Positive feedback
Our website is currently hosted on their server. Haven't had any tech issues since joined them. We wouldn't change our provider for any others. Cheers

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2012

In fact, a very good hosting
Prior to that host had problems with other hosting. And here all good works all the extensions and the codes are on my site to work with enthusiasm. All very convenient support, control panel. I recommend to all who are still on the other hostings.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

I like working with UniHost
I like working with UniHost
I am glad that they are.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2012

Good work
I have them on several sites, all hangs nothing works, good up time, customers are happy and I feel good. Done set and forget. I recommend UNIHOST!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

Great hosting for different purposes
I became a regular customer of them, and if they ask me if I would recommend it to friends, I definitely answer - yes.

guys meteors
When applied to the technical support, always respond promptly and help in solving technical issues. Thanks you.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2013

A very advantageous
I work with a site more than three years, the problems with the work of the host was not. Also, in case of any questions I have, the team has always helped me very quickly. The Group operates as a means of e-mail and by phone. Thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Review Unihost.com