ValueWeb Reviews

ValueWeb
12 reviews of ValueWeb

I would never recommend this company based ont he last 3 years experience I have had with them.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.
Terrible support.
A lot of Down time
No information when you call for help. No accountability.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - June, 2009

No tech support, billing a nightmare. Switched to godaddy for 1/4 the price

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2006 - July, 2008

Was easy to get up and running but when i was called to active duty, I called to cancel plan. Thought it was all set, headed out for 18 months and return home to them sending my account to collections. I called and they tell me they have no record of my I

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1996 - August, 1996

I work for a small company that uses Valueweb and I can't say much that is good about it. They don't notify you if there are problems... you just find out when you stop getting emails or your server goes down. Which happens often. Once a month at least.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - April, 2008

ValueWeb is great unless you need tech support, or want to make any changes to your plan. Then it's a nightmare. My commerce site has been down for days now. Oh, and some of there servers don't pass ScanAlert. If you want secure servers, that's another t

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - August, 2007

lots of downtime, frequent reboots needed, unfriedly customer service, horrible support

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2003 - August, 2007

I have been with ValueWeb, Gate.com or whatever they have changed their name to now for some time and their support sucks, thier customer service is horrible and I do not recommend them at all! What a waist of time and money.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - August, 2007

I've been with ValueWeb as well as other hosting companies for dedicated servers for some time now to see how BAD their support is. Even though they charge an additional fee of $35 per month for support, their support does not want to look into the issue.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2004 - March, 2007

Site was down frequently but they did not honor their guaranteed uptime. They trashed my server then said I needed “professional services" which they would sell me. They made unauthorized credit card charges for services they never provided. Stay Away !

Services Period: Past customer during November, 2004 - February, 2006

Several days ago minor PHP errors started appearing on the site. ValueWeb advised me to restore from backup for $80. They trashed the site (permissions, layout, database). I was told it was MY fault, using 3rd party software. No refund. Go elsewhere.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2005 - March, 2006