Verio Reviews

Verio
61 reviews of Verio

Run while you can!!!
I have been with Verio (formerly Appolohosting) for >10 years. they shift from great to garbage in a short time.
the incident that made me leave is an "automated" note on upcoming charges for a service i never used, never asked for. run away!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2017

ITS AS BAD AS DEALING WITH A UK GOVERNMENT DEPT
I am amazed that an American company can get away with being so bad.
I have sent an enqury about OWNERSHIP VERIFICATION, & my .net site closed, no reason given
I sent an "E" no answer made phone calls and a blase it will take up to 48 hours to get to th

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2006

SO happy to be off of Verio hosting!!
As with many other reviewers, I had been with Verio for a long time, since 2001. Initially it was a great company. Steadily got worse. The final migration to new servers last years was horrible. Downtime, followed by crippled services. Relieved to leave!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - June, 2017

NVER, NEVER use Verio for webhosting
I have been with Verio since 1997 and am being treated like dirt during this migration disaster. My websites have been dead for a week, and I get ZERO response from Verio. Customer support reps are useless and will tell any lie to get you off the phone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2001

Forced move to new pop3 servers
Non stop problems, Support keeps promising they will fix it, but nothing happens. Our email address got turned into the @servername.com.
Billing suddenly turned off the credit card and started telling us we haven't paid our bill.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

If You're Thinking About Hosting with Verio...Think Again
Before you decide to host your website with Verio, please take a few minutes to read the overwhelming complaints about Verio online. I was a Verio customer for over a decade and was forced to move to another host. They refuse to close my account or refund

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2002 - November, 2016

Out of Control
I have been with Best, Then Verio for about 15 years. But they have recently gotten really bad. Support takes many hours for either Chat or Phone and I do not get anything resolved after communicating with them....it seems that they just want to blame..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2001

Absolutely terrible nowadays
We have been customer with Verio (before called TabNet) since 1997.
We have seen many changes, take-overs and server migrations.
The last server migration was an absolute disaster. No technical support at all. Lake many said already: stay away from Veri

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - December, 2016

Awful Service - Horrible Support
Verio tried migrating my VPS to a new platform and instead took down my business website for 48 hours. Completely unreliable, and awful tech support. Stay away from Verio!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2009

WORST COMPANY EVER!
We had been with verio since the mid 90's. A few glitches here and there but no real problems. Then another company took over and....well

Website went down, and only solution was to move to another ISP which took a week.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - December, 2016