VPS.AG Reviews

VPS.AG
10 reviews of VPS.AG

Loyalty to vps.ag
I have not been for a long time in this area of services, but I managed to switch at least 10 hosting providers in 1 year. They are the best in my budget, so far. I will see if they can scale when my company grows.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2018

CPanel vps
I host my blogs on such a vps. The quality is good and in other places you only pay for the cPanel license for this amount. I host 10 websites and I get way cheaper than on a shared hosting account.
At the moment I will continue to stay with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2018

Windows vps
The windows vps is good to connect and have a remote computer which you can use from everywhere. And access data not available in your country. Good service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Good network
I have gaming servers hosted here and they have nice latency with my European customers. I am satisfied and recommend their services.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2018

VPS.AG is SCAMM SCAMM SCAMM

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2018

Very good price-quality ratio
Been a customer since 2016 , i'm happy with their services and love their support team. I own a small fleet of 3 euro kvms for various chat bots and small projects out of which , none has had any major issues so far. Keep up the good work VPS.AG! Cheers !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

i was asking questions
before i buy he just closed the chat :D how funny is that

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

I like Vps.ag
I use a Windows VPS from Vps.ag and the connection is great. I also have good peering. For a smooth Windows VPS Experince, I recommend having at least 4GB of RAM.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Love the service
I initially bought the 5 EUR VPS because I was curious how much power it has. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the VPS so I upgraded my service to a much more powerful VPS. It is almost better than a small dedicated. At half the price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Have over 10 VPS with these guys
I run mail and live text chat customer support to customers. Because the internet is bad in Bangladesh, I buy WINDOWS VPS from EU so my employees can work. VPS.AG has great speed with EU and very less downtime and I really like that I can pay with bitcoin

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Review VPS.AG