VPS.AG Reviews

VPS.AG
3 reviews of VPS.AG

I like Vps.ag
I use a Windows VPS from Vps.ag and the connection is great. I also have good peering. For a smooth Windows VPS Experince, I recommend having at least 4GB of RAM.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Love the service
I initially bought the 5 EUR VPS because I was curious how much power it has. I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the VPS so I upgraded my service to a much more powerful VPS. It is almost better than a small dedicated. At half the price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Have over 10 VPS with these guys
I run mail and live text chat customer support to customers. Because the internet is bad in Bangladesh, I buy WINDOWS VPS from EU so my employees can work. VPS.AG has great speed with EU and very less downtime and I really like that I can pay with bitcoin

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Review VPS.AG