Warez-host Reviews

Warez-host
8 reviews of Warez-host

It's good place for getting servers in Russia
I have been very impressed with the technical support at warez-host offshore hosting in Russia. The response is fast and always in easy to understand English. I am the type of person who hates to call tech support, but I don't have a problem talking.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

Warez-host is good for getting hosting in Sweden
It was very hard for me to choose fast and reliable hosting provider in Sweden. I am happy to deal with warez-host and their offshore web hosting services - these guys know how to keep everything running smoothly. I couldn't be happier with warez-host.com

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

The support team provided me with helpful answers
I spent over 3 weeks looking for reliable host with servers located in Bulgaria and who can meet my monthly budget. I needed VPS hosting account for my warez linking forum board. Found warez-host.com and must say their pricing met my budget. Good host!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

I like warez-host stable servers in Netherlands
Finally I've found a good and reliable home for my web sites in Netherlands - it is warez-host. I have used their online live chat several times with excellent results. Thanks to them I was able to create and publish my website within 4 hours of starting

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Wish i found you guyz a long time ago.
Warez-host do an excellent job of design and hosting a website. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I would not hesitate to recommend warez-host offshore hosting
I moved to warez-host after reading reviews and having a terrible experience with my previous host. The availability of both live online support and phone support is fine. As far as the up-time. It is very good. Happy!

Excellent interface and zero downtime
I have been using warez-host offshore hosting service in Sweden for more than 7 years. Things are always going smooth and easy. They are constantly improving their services, software and hardware. IMHO, the Best Price/ Service ratio.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

I like their features. Recommend Warez-host
I've enjoyed warez-host.com service and their unrivaled transparency. When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
I run my site at their VPS Bulgaria - everything works fine.
Very happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Review Warez-host