webapptron.COM Inc. Reviews

webapptron.COM Inc.
12 reviews of webapptron.COM Inc.

Great website host and great software company, highly recommended!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2009 - July, 2011

Great web host, I have had my website hosted with these guys for the past 10 years, everything about them is fantastic, I would highly recommend their services to anyone, thanks webapptron.COM Inc.!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - November, 2010

A recently did a programming project with webapptron.COM Inc. and their service was beyond excellent, I would highly recommend this company to others, thank you..!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - October, 2010

Great webhost, highly recommended!!!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - September, 2010

This company has no clue what it is doing. They are incapable of developing websites on time and to customer specifications. We read the comment with the link to a review someone wrote and we noticed similarities. We would not recommend this company.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2007

If you are seriously considering using webapptron to build/develop your site I would encourage you all to read a review I wrote of my experience with the company. http://webapptron.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-experience-with-webapptroncom.html

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - May, 2009

There is something alarmingly wrong with these comments. Look at the IP addresses for each comment. Every computer has a different IP address, so someone is creating fake names and posting positive comments to trick people.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - July, 2010

This is the best host I have had since, I have tried much bigger hosts but webapptron.COM Inc's relability is awesome!!, highly recommended.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - January, 2006

This is the best hosting company I have done business with, excellent support and real easy H-SPHERE control panel, give them a shot their service is worth every penny !!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - March, 2006

Great host, excellent uptime and support. Definitely recommended to everyone, great H-SPHERE control panel.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - November, 2006

Review webapptron.COM Inc.

Your review of webapptron.COM Inc.

Your domain hosted with webapptron.COM Inc.