Web.com Reviews

Web.com
333 reviews of Web.com

Waste of time and money
Tried 2 different products (web hosting and Ignite) both were failures.
Big promises no results. A lot of frustration and waste of time and money.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2016 - April, 2017

Worst "Investment" for a new business
I asked them to make changes and was told "you don't need that" when I was trying to comply with state requirements. The payments were screwed up, after I left I was told my CC was removed from the account, I've been charged random $$ twice since.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2016 - April, 2017

UNPROFFESIONAL
MY WEBSITE WAS TAKEN DOWN AND DESTROYED WITHOUT MY PERMISSION FOR NO REASON. I WAS TOLD IT WAS A MISTAKE WHEN THEY MIGRATED TO A NEW SYSTEM. BULL! THEY CAN'T RESTORE IT SO I HAVE TO REBUILD THE ENTIRE SITE. HOW CAN ANY BUSINESS BE SO INCOMPETENT!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

ONCE OKAY, NOW REALLY BAD!!
Website construction two years ago was OK. But just recently started the ignite and online advertising as well as changes on my site. Big mistake. They advertised in the Philippines and screwed up my site something terrible.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Horrible!
Do no use. I signed up and somehow they started charging me $30 a month when I know that is not anywhere near the initial price I was given. They CONSTANTLY call you to upgrade your "service" and harrass you. It is impossible to cancel I am still trying!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Ripped me off - BIG SCAM - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Renewed my domain but this time charged me twice - same invoice # but two transactions.
Tickets closed without resolve.
Notes deleted when calling back to chase refund having being told it would take 5 days.
Big SCAM now - Hope I can move without hassl

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

They dont put your info online in a timely fashion and charge $99/month
When I canceled they continued to charge me saying there is "no record" of my canceling. Not worth the money!!

Scam - using unauthorized charges
I must have used PayPal, big mistake, last year. Web.com, network solutions, used to to renew services I didn't even want for $$$. They will use any cc data they have to charge non automatic renewal. Stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

They used to be great
Now, a shell of their former self. I've been with them since they were Interland (many years). Finally moved my last website from them. Tech support used to be great. Biggest mistake - they've capped SQL databases to 300MB, which crippled one of my forums

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

I can only describe it as a scam
I apparently got an amazing offer package with price reductions. My own fault should of checked them out 1st. Then further phone calls came asking for more money. I declined. Practically hung up on me then. No more calls came then even Though I'd paid!

Review Web.com