Web.com Reviews

Web.com
338 reviews of Web.com

Ripped me off - BIG SCAM - NO CUSTOMER SERVICE
Renewed my domain but this time charged me twice - same invoice # but two transactions.
Tickets closed without resolve.
Notes deleted when calling back to chase refund having being told it would take 5 days.
Big SCAM now - Hope I can move without hassl

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

They dont put your info online in a timely fashion and charge $99/month
When I canceled they continued to charge me saying there is "no record" of my canceling. Not worth the money!!

Scam - using unauthorized charges
I must have used PayPal, big mistake, last year. Web.com, network solutions, used to to renew services I didn't even want for $$$. They will use any cc data they have to charge non automatic renewal. Stay away.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

They used to be great
Now, a shell of their former self. I've been with them since they were Interland (many years). Finally moved my last website from them. Tech support used to be great. Biggest mistake - they've capped SQL databases to 300MB, which crippled one of my forums

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

I can only describe it as a scam
I apparently got an amazing offer package with price reductions. My own fault should of checked them out 1st. Then further phone calls came asking for more money. I declined. Practically hung up on me then. No more calls came then even Though I'd paid!

WEB.COM is a typical charge without permission/can't cancel" SCAM
A REALLY BIG SCAM COMPANY: WEB.COM is a typical "we pretend we are free, then we charge you without you knowing and then it's impossible to cancel unless you cancel your credit card" SCAM. STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - January, 2017

Very Bad
It started well. But 3 days later, My site started to not work. I told them about this issue but they were no help. I told them, I want to cancel my plan, then suddenly, I can't access anything in my acct anymore. Crappy customer service too. DON'T TRY!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Fraud!
1+ yr ago started w/ web.com to design website. Never happened, clunky and cancelled after "free trial". They billed credit card $149/mo; called again to cx again charged ccard! 3rd time asked for refund; claims said NO svcs provided!! This is FRAUD!!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2015 - March, 2017

Horrible
The Website they build for you is not even worthy of being called generic. Customer service is rude once you sign up. They take your money whenever they feel like. The first, the thirteenth, or twenty five of the month.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Totally digusted
I went and started to do my website, it was not easy at all to work with. I just never went back in to finish my site, never uploaded either, and I was being billed 41.90 each month for a site that was never used. They said it did not matter.

Review Web.com