Web.com Reviews

Web.com
335 reviews of Web.com

They used to be great
Now, a shell of their former self. I've been with them since they were Interland (many years). Finally moved my last website from them. Tech support used to be great. Biggest mistake - they've capped SQL databases to 300MB, which crippled one of my forums

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2001

I can only describe it as a scam
I apparently got an amazing offer package with price reductions. My own fault should of checked them out 1st. Then further phone calls came asking for more money. I declined. Practically hung up on me then. No more calls came then even Though I'd paid!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

WEB.COM is a typical charge without permission/can't cancel" SCAM
A REALLY BIG SCAM COMPANY: WEB.COM is a typical "we pretend we are free, then we charge you without you knowing and then it's impossible to cancel unless you cancel your credit card" SCAM. STAY AWAY!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2015 - January, 2017

Very Bad
It started well. But 3 days later, My site started to not work. I told them about this issue but they were no help. I told them, I want to cancel my plan, then suddenly, I can't access anything in my acct anymore. Crappy customer service too. DON'T TRY!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Fraud!
1+ yr ago started w/ web.com to design website. Never happened, clunky and cancelled after "free trial". They billed credit card $149/mo; called again to cx again charged ccard! 3rd time asked for refund; claims said NO svcs provided!! This is FRAUD!!

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2015 - March, 2017

Horrible
The Website they build for you is not even worthy of being called generic. Customer service is rude once you sign up. They take your money whenever they feel like. The first, the thirteenth, or twenty five of the month.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

Totally digusted
I went and started to do my website, it was not easy at all to work with. I just never went back in to finish my site, never uploaded either, and I was being billed 41.90 each month for a site that was never used. They said it did not matter.

These guys are crooks
I signed up for a trial period and hen got paypal bill for $41.00 for a months worth of service. Called to cancel what ever was happening and try to get my money back, I was told that accounting made those decisions. No reply. Crooks.

Most horrible experience ever!!!
They ruined my marketing. Paid for their ignite marketing and they had wrong phone numbers and addresses listed that they never fixed after calling them everyday. They lied to me about everything. I could go on all day about so many things they did wrong.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Horrible In Every Way. But I Found Someone Better
They market to small business owners (maybe they think they're naive). But their sites do more harm than good to your business. Horrible designs, and dreadful service. After digging around, I found SetMySite and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2014 - January, 2017