Web.com Reviews

Web.com
335 reviews of Web.com

Don't waste your time and money
I just got out of contact with this company. Terrible experience as far back as I remember from the design, modification, innovations o. My website, technical support, being held on the call for longer than 30 minutes and so on.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2015 - November, 2016

Stay away
I have never been so dis satisfied with a company in my life. I had a site built by you. I asked when my last payment was. Then I wanted just to go to web hosting only. Instead the cancel my site all together.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2015 - October, 2016

A complete joke, they're completely inept.
I recently had an issue with a domain, it should have had a simple resolution. Instead it took 4 phone calls and each time I got transferred 5, yes literally 5 times. First I was told I could fix it, and on the last call, they said they had to.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

Nobody Home
It took three telephone calls and telling them that I was blocking their billing my credit card to get them to send an email confirming the I had cancelled. I DO NOT trust them. Skip them

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2016 - January, 2017

SCAM
You put in tickets and they say they can't find them, deny talking to you when you called to cancel and even double bill you. You have to replace your bank cards and call it a day with these scum bags. They need a class action lawsuit! Never used it.

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2016 - December, 2016

This domain is a scam
This domain does not allow you to cancel your account no matter how many emails you send. The only way is to call them and they never pick up now matter when you call. Don't leave your credit card details with them.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2015

worst advertising decision I ever made
Had a Three tier system I chose the middle spend $1000.00 a month for website they verbally said guarantee 20 to 34 leads for I don't have to pay, terrible quality of leads, not one sale made from them after 3 months $3300.00 spent

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2016 - December, 2016

Terribly
I was not able to make the site work for a week.
Servers don't work.
I waited for an answer for 2 days. No answer.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Don't Waste Your Time!!!!!
Worst customer service I have ever experienced, reps lied to me, hung up on me, very limited templates that looked like they were from early 2000's.Just awful all around, and will never deal witht hem again.Trying to escape them now and having a hard time

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2016 - October, 2016

Not truthful about what the product does.
Do not use their ignite program unless you only want to be marketed within 50 to 75 miles of your contact address Not how it is explained. They say you will show up on the leading top web browers. Not worth the money!!!!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Review Web.com