Web.com Reviews

Web.com
332 reviews of Web.com

If you own this company, then its good. makes the owner money.
These reviews are accurate. When you call to cancel your subscription, long wait and a run around. Web.com will charge you every month and make it difficult for you to cancel. FIND A BETTER COMPANY WITH BETTER REVIEWS.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Shysters on the Web
Only one word to describe this company:
UNETHICAL......Period
Shady tactics to get money from you for services you didn't sign up for, that is until they AUTO RENEW you. They call it "SAFE RENEW". There is nothing "safe" about it.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2015 - September, 2015

misleading service and incompedence
As new customer we are not happy with the service and experience and will be taking our business else where. We feel mislead by the the intial sales person. I wouldn't recommend this company. Save your money and time and look elsewhere.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Truly unethical and poor quality
Web.com is the worst company they profess there self to be the worlds best wrong I say simple words I use to describe them unprofessional incompetent not in touch with industry trends they care not about youR business they care about there profits rising.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2014 - May, 2015

Web.com is a scam
Once they make the sale and have your c.c. info, you're done! I'm working with my banks fraud department to recover some of their outrageous, unauthorized charges. Not to mention, the "professional website" they built couldn't have been worse.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - September, 2015

Watch OUT THEY ARE SCAMS
they dont clearly post their prices or that the first 30 days is a discounted trial price and then they raise the price 7 times higher after the first 30 days! when I set up the computer told me my monthly price was 5 dollars a month! but charged me 35

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2015

Terrible experience
Run from this company. They will not provide the service they sell and then charge you over and above what was agreed on. After cancelling they continued to charge my CC until I cancelled the card...even after the website was removed. Refuse to refund $

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2015 - August, 2015

Beware
do not give them your credit card call you cannot get rid of them. I had to cancel my credit card to keep them from charging fees to it. I canceled the website and even after my card expired they still kept sending charges. They didn't have an up-to-date

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

DON'T! JUST DON'T!
WARNING! PASSWORDS AREN'T ENCRYPTED - AT ALL!
Web.com is not a userfriendly experience, it's not searchable, and on hi-res screens it's all blurry. Worst of all - it's EXTREMELY hard to delete your account!

The worst
I was never able to get my site up and running. Customer service was completely unhelpful and gave generic responses to my difficulties. They make cancelling your account very difficult. I spent 30 minutes and had to talk with 3 different people to cancel

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2015 - July, 2015