Webhost4life Reviews

Webhost4life
9 reviews of Webhost4life

Really don't know what they are doing
Friend's site hosted by them stopped working and he had me look into it. Long story short found out that their SQL server is hosted on "webhost4lifemysql.com" and Webhost4life hadn't paid the renewal on it and it is currently in the "redemption" phase.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Very stupid service
never got my website up for a long month, always getting downtimes

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2010

Used for nearly 5 years. Years 1 to 4 - 4 stars for uptime and speed. But the last year has been awful. Out of memory errors at least twice a week. 403 error pages several days monthly. Support take 2 or 3 days to resolve problems. Now Very slow.

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - November, 2011

I have hosted with these guys for a few years. I had no issues until recently. My sites have been down for days. The support team has been useless.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - June, 2010

Initially, resellers of godaddy. Their new systems (private?) look, feel and act better. HOWEVER (1) they lost ALL my emails during my account transfer, and (2) they charge for services that were included to my plan when purchased, ie addon/sub domains.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2008 - May, 2010

I've been for a long time, they're a good hosting providerNow i'm using their special Linux Plan
$2.99/mo
2000GB disk space
20,000GB Bandwidth
Need More info Please refer to
Webhost4life.com/linux199.asp

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2003 - December, 2008

Ungodly amount of downtime due to server errors. We've lost a lot of money bei9ng down at peak hours of the day. Emailed CEO, no response. Support says site is fine but only after it is back up. Repeated downtime and attempts to fix this problem are in va

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2007 - September, 2007

I just have been with WH4L for for a while so far so good. Billing and customer service is sometime bothering me. However, I must say everything else is okay.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - September, 2007

have been with webhost4life for 3 yearsa and they could really keep my satisfaction high. So, I decide to give them some boot. Their tecnical support and customer service kinda slow, but they will come in handy when they reach you. Reliable host.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2004 - August, 2007