WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
33 reviews of WebHostFace

Great support for my Symfony Project
I have used previously "big name" hosting companies but I was never this satisfied with the service. First when I purchased my hosting, it was activated real time. They migrated my site within 30 minutes. I get support even when I have trouble in CMS.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

Fast web host ; Great support
Web host face is one of the best web hosting sites.With fast servers and swift support, they offer excellent value for money in web hosting. Try this and you won't be disappointed.

Fast and Approachable Support
Their costumer and technical support is very swift and approachable.

Awesome web hosting. Highly recommended
The support are doing great of their job. They are 24/7 online. You can chat them ASAP. Very approachable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Webhostface is great
WebHostFace offers reliable servers, highest uptime and competitive hosting options (like 2year of 5year offerings). They have an excellent support team that answers fast and with highest professional skill both in online chat and via ticket service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2016

Quality web host
Support responses are very quick and it is clear that staff are very knowledgeable. Servers are fast (I'm hosting a couple of WordPress sites). cPanel has a wide range of tools including virus scanners and Let'sEncrypt. Very happy to date.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Great company and superb support
Although it's only 10 days that my site is hosted with WebHostFace, it has been awesome! Fast backup of my site and webmail via cPanel in only 6 and a half hours. The people of the sales and support team have been a great help since the very beginning.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Probably the best affordable host in the world
I'v been very happy with this host. The 24/7 live chat is invaluable for beginners and the guys even help in not-hosting related issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Reasonable and Reliable Hosting!
I found WebHostFace through a Groupon offer and have been extremely satisfied with their uptime, ease of use, and customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Managed to sign up for a deal, worth it already
I signed up this week and the customer service is wonderful. Speed is good, I have already informed several friends to move their site over too.
A great deal, great service and have had no issues.

Review WebHostFace