WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
38 reviews of WebHostFace

Quality web host
Support responses are very quick and it is clear that staff are very knowledgeable. Servers are fast (I'm hosting a couple of WordPress sites). cPanel has a wide range of tools including virus scanners and Let'sEncrypt. Very happy to date.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Great company and superb support
Although it's only 10 days that my site is hosted with WebHostFace, it has been awesome! Fast backup of my site and webmail via cPanel in only 6 and a half hours. The people of the sales and support team have been a great help since the very beginning.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Probably the best affordable host in the world
I'v been very happy with this host. The 24/7 live chat is invaluable for beginners and the guys even help in not-hosting related issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2015

Reasonable and Reliable Hosting!
I found WebHostFace through a Groupon offer and have been extremely satisfied with their uptime, ease of use, and customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Managed to sign up for a deal, worth it already
I signed up this week and the customer service is wonderful. Speed is good, I have already informed several friends to move their site over too.
A great deal, great service and have had no issues.

Great hosting experience
Wonderful hosting service, support, uptime, speed, responsiveness to inquiries. ease of use. I would recommend without hesitation. Customer service representative Iva K is extremely helpful. AAA+

PERFECT AND FLAWLESS
I've been with WebHostFace since 2014 and I've never regretted my choice, as the service is beyond comparison; they give you everything a webhost should give: 99.99% uptime, super speed, fair prices, 24/7/365 excellent support....definitely recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

A pretty awesome host
I've been using shared hosting for about half a year and you pretty much get what you pay for, server is quite reliable.

I have to say though, that the support is probably one of the best ones out there, the'll help you within 10 minutes!

Excellent support and uptime!
I have a popular website and shared hosting was no longer an option. Switched to a VPS from WebHostFace last year at their European server locations. Excellent support and uptime! I have no issues since then.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Server Completly down
recently server goes down for more than 40 hours. This means no ftp, no email, no http

Review WebHostFace