WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
35 reviews of WebHostFace

Reasonable and Reliable Hosting!
I found WebHostFace through a Groupon offer and have been extremely satisfied with their uptime, ease of use, and customer service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Managed to sign up for a deal, worth it already
I signed up this week and the customer service is wonderful. Speed is good, I have already informed several friends to move their site over too.
A great deal, great service and have had no issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Great hosting experience
Wonderful hosting service, support, uptime, speed, responsiveness to inquiries. ease of use. I would recommend without hesitation. Customer service representative Iva K is extremely helpful. AAA+

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

PERFECT AND FLAWLESS
I've been with WebHostFace since 2014 and I've never regretted my choice, as the service is beyond comparison; they give you everything a webhost should give: 99.99% uptime, super speed, fair prices, 24/7/365 excellent support....definitely recommended.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

A pretty awesome host
I've been using shared hosting for about half a year and you pretty much get what you pay for, server is quite reliable.

I have to say though, that the support is probably one of the best ones out there, the'll help you within 10 minutes!

Excellent support and uptime!
I have a popular website and shared hosting was no longer an option. Switched to a VPS from WebHostFace last year at their European server locations. Excellent support and uptime! I have no issues since then.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Server Completly down
recently server goes down for more than 40 hours. This means no ftp, no email, no http

Luckily found...
Web hosting has never been so easier and quick. thanx to www.webhostface.com which has simplified our e-commerce experience. We hope to go far with it and make our customers satisfied as always.. :)
visit us at: www.nuindia.in

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

WebHostFace is best host provider
I have used multiple host providers, ended with WebHostFace. This is best so far in terms of personal attention, technical help, quick response. Ultimate service truly.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2012

Tried and Tested
We tried webhostface and their service were so nice that we have been continuing with them for last two years without any problem.
The customer care is very prompt and active in action and very good in technical knowledge to handle the hosting issues.

Review WebHostFace