WebHostFace Reviews

WebHostFace
34 reviews of WebHostFace

Good Customer services
The way I was treated when trying to purchase my domain name was superb and encouraging. The customer service's staff should keep the ball rolling.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

Pretty Darn Good
WebHostFace is amazing, and the first invoice price is very low. Although after first invoice, cost is pretty high. Their support is absolutely amazing, quick first ticket replies and quick chat support. Server is pretty fast. Overall it is great.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

WebHostface is the best!
I love working with the support team! I always receive professional help and thanks to them there aren`t any bugs. WebHostFace makes me feel confident that my website is in good (and trusted) hands :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Thumbs up guys
I have no experience at all in webhosting and all I want is fast website and nice support. I have heard of webhostface from a friend who was really happy with their services.With them I have all I want and even more! The support is super fast and friendly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2013

Review WebHostFace