WebHost.pro Reviews

WebHost.pro
14 reviews of WebHost.pro

Servers are fast and dependable.
Host has been reliable for the most part and servers do what I need them to do.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great Thats so i can say .. Thank you very much!
Everything is been great since day one, technical support always been there to help me when i needed.Thank you very much and keep it up.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Amazing Service and quick responses!
I have been wanting to create a website for the longest time but I really didn't now how to get started. I contacted WebHost.pro and they answered ALL my questions and helped me create an amazing website!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2009

This hosting service has poor customer service. They cannot be reached by phone, and take hours or days to respond to tickets submitted through their on-line support system. Response when it does arrive had no answer and no resolution.

Company Response: We are very sorry you had a bad experience, we monitor our tickets and phone system 24/7 and always get back to our customers. There must of been a huge error and we are truly sorry for any issue you may of had.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2011

Great hosting company! I sell alot of websites because of them

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2007 - January, 2011

I signed up with DWHS Hosting, 5 years ago.
From the start, they offered instant tech support, and I really needed it!

I have 3 active sites with DWHS now.

I am writing this, as a very satisfied customer.

Bill Weaver
metalworkingman@yahoo.com

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2006 - January, 2011

I feel the price is very reasonable and other than mishap due to billing, I have no complaints about this company. I expressed my concerns to them and they rectified the situation.

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2010 - January, 2011

I was looking for a web host 7 years ago that was affordable, consistant and easy to work with and I found all that with DWHS. Great hosting team. Thanks for these many years of great service!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1994 - January, 2011

Well i only have few months with DWHS but in this time i can say (write) that the customer service it´s good and really konow wath they are talking about but some times they delay a couple of days to answer your questions.

Services Period: Past customer during December, 2010 - January, 2011

Ive had very few issues in all the years I have been with them and any issues have always been met in a timely and efficient manner and resolved quickly.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2009 - January, 2011