Webstrike Solutions Reviews

Webstrike Solutions
441 reviews of Webstrike Solutions

I would recommend any time. The few times that attention was required over the years, service was quick!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1999 - December, 2008

Very happy will continue to recommend to customers and friends alike

Services Period: Past customer during April, 2006 - November, 2008

Their great. Their support is better than any other host I ever had! They have online help and if they don't (after office hours), they answer you within 30 min. And they help you untill it's solved (even if it isn't a hosting thing)

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2008 - October, 2008

I have used Webstrike Solutions for a number of years now and they have been almost flawless. Excellent service and response for the few questions was quick.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2004 - October, 2008

I signed up in January and have had no problems at all getting my asp.net 2 site to work. They've been extremely helpful with regards to .NET Framework updates and ensuring my site, forms and email is running properly. Best host I've worked with.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2008 - October, 2008

have been there customer from 5 years now, had 7 hostings at one time, but now only have 1 left, they are quite expensive once the first year is over.....there server is crashing regularly...i have lost my mails atleast 6 times in last 10 months...

Company Response: The domain uptime was 99.96%. That the client lost mail is wrong. We had a problem and it took us up to 48 hours to recover stored mail, during that time normal mail operations continued. Clients were able to contact us for immediate restoration.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2003 - September, 2008

No x day money back guarrantee - what are they afraid of letting you try things?
don't offer an alternate to port 25 for outgoing email.
they charge a $10 refund fee.
They nickel and dime you for additional domain fees, sub domain fees, etc.

Company Response: We happily offer money back if your site did not function on our servers. We do offer an alternate port for SMTP on request.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2008

What a class-act these guys are! I have a complex site that was easily supported by Webstrike. The support tools are excellent. The service is top choice! Great job!

I've used Webstrike for 3 years now and have never had problems. When a rare glitch has occurred, it has promptly been addressed and solved. I've been very pleased with them.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2005 - August, 2008

I wish they had an emergency chat or phone number for dire emergencies, but the truth is that they respond very quickly to problems via email. I also don't remember any "dire" emergencies that I had during my 8 years of hosting with them.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - June, 2008