Webstrike Solutions Reviews

Webstrike Solutions
441 reviews of Webstrike Solutions

The BEST customer service. Response to questions by e-mail is fast, usually within a matter of minutes, if not quicker. Great follow-up and great service during start-up. They made it all easy.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - November, 2007

They have always been quick to answer any issue and show fairness with regard to fees. I've recommended them to others before and I feel lucky that my first webhost ever has been so reliable and easy to work with.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2004 - November, 2007

I host many domains through Webstike Solutions. Both my clients and I are extremely happy with the features and stability of their service. Hoping to see their additional services come down in price soon though. Great new website as well!

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2006 - October, 2007

http://WeddingEmpire.Com has never been more stable than with Weibstrike Solutions. Great Service and Great Reliability.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - October, 2007

Is the best, by the moment, in many years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2007

webstrike offers everything i need and more and for the price i find it amazing

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2007 - October, 2007

No finer site host on the internet

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2001 - September, 2007

I have been using Webstrike's hosting services for a long time. They have been extremely reliable for all 3 of my websites. The price is cheap as compared to current peers, and their hosting plans had the features i needed.

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2004 - September, 2007

Excellent web server performance -- some of the best I've encountered. However, webmail (ATMail) performance is lousy; this is the software's fault, not Webstrike's, but I wish they'd use an app that performs better. Support is excellent most of the time.

Services Period: Past customer during June, 2007 - September, 2007

I miss webstrike! They were the best. My problem is their pricing does not conform to the times and has never changed in 3 years. i.e $100 for tiny MSSQL DB is outdated, and only 20GB Transfer/month, and a mere 1G storage.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2007