Webstrike Solutions Reviews

Webstrike Solutions
441 reviews of Webstrike Solutions

I currently have 12 domains hosted with Webstrike from various ventures and I couldn't be happier. Service is excellent.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - August, 2007

Terrific customer service. Rapid and helpful responses to any problems from knowledgeable staff. I have 3 web sites with Webstrike Solutions.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2007 - August, 2007

Great Service and very helpful in fixing problems (even if its not there fault)
Plus of cause good value for money.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2005 - July, 2007

Couldn't be happier with a hosting solution than we are with Webstrike Solutions.

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2007 - July, 2007

The best comment is that we haven't had a problem since using Webstike and therefore we can't comment on their technical support and customer service since we didn't need to use it.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - July, 2007

I have been a customer of Webstrike Solutions for almost 8 years now and have never had anything but great service as a hosting company. Their Customer support is fast and friendly and always reliable. I won't use anyone else!

Services Period: Past customer during December, 1999 - July, 2007

Someone's always around to answer questions. Reliable, with very little downtime.

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2002 - June, 2007

I use webstrike for all my domains since 1998. The sites run smooth. Great service!

Services Period: Past customer during January, 1998 - May, 2007

I have been a customer of webstrike for 4 years. I have 3 domains hosted with them. They are constantly adding new features for customers. I am very pleased with their level of service. I can't remember the last time my sites were down for server issues.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2001 - May, 2007

I have been a customer for about 7 years. I am always amazed at the changes you make to improve service. Your Tech Support has always been there (for the very few problems I've ever had-usually caused by me or one of my staff). Keep up the great work,

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - January, 2004