Webstrike Solutions Reviews

Webstrike Solutions
441 reviews of Webstrike Solutions

I've been using Webstrike for several years and never had reason to complain. They answer queries promptly and have a very useful knowledge base and FAQ.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - January, 2007

These guys are the bomb!...I've been to seekdotnet (so-so). ixwebhosting (just another #), ewebcircle.com.au (pricey) and idl.com.au (a technical backwater)....no one comes close...I mean it....the support is of the highest level - professional, punctual

Services Period: Past customer during August, 2006 - December, 2006

Great customer service. Their communication with thier clients is exceptional. I've never been dissapointed with their service.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2000 - December, 2006

I've been using Webstrike Solutions for 5 years for my own web site and they've never let me down.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2001 - November, 2006

We have been with WS for four years. During that time, we have had no big problems, and only a few minor ones, which have been dealt with promptly and professionally. Their customer service is amazingly quick; their prices are good; their service is excel

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2002 - November, 2006

Exceeded all expectation of what a host is or is suppose to be. A++

Services Period: Past customer during May, 2005 - October, 2006

I have been with them almost 3 years now. Always up, always fast. The few problems I have had w/going over my limits on disk space were easily solved via the help center. Now they offer upgrades to disk space and transfer limits. Great! I upgraded!

Services Period: Past customer during February, 2004 - October, 2006

This is the best value web hosting service I have used or even shopped. Customer service has been excellent.

Their help files, for those of us wanting to be more self-sufficient, could be improved.

However, I have no reservations or regrets.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2005 - October, 2006

I gave tech support a 2 b/c i havent really needed it-great value-very reliable

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2006 - September, 2006

These guys are great! I went from a VPS to Webstrike shared and saved a ton of money. Only had one minor issue and it was handle quickly and professionally. Price is reasonable; may not be the lowest around, but w/ Webstrike you get MORE than you pay for!

Services Period: Past customer during October, 2005 - December, 2006