WhitelabelITSolutions Reviews

WhitelabelITSolutions
7 reviews of WhitelabelITSolutions

AAA+ Hosting Provider
Great support and Hosting Plans.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

About WhitelabelITSolutions
They gave me a full refund already. I don't know how to delete my last review. That's why I give them 5 stars as a compensation.

Services Period: Past customer during July, 2017 - August, 2017

Refreshing Change
After moving from my old host of many years due to bad speeds and a hefty price hike, Whitelabel has been a breath of fresh air.
My site's were moved without any problems whatsover and the improved speed has been most welcome. Hope they can keep it up :)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Grade A++ Colocation provider!
I have recently moved my servers to WhitelabelITsolutions and the Service has been great! Quick response rates from customer service, and outstanding effort to help as quickly as possible. No downtime or issues. The Quality is way above the cheap price.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

The best Co-Lo provider I have ever dealt with.
While the most important quality of a IPS or co-lo service provider is their Up-Time and speed (which they have definitely achieved), I would like to add the support staff I have dealt with over the last 6 months is outstanding. They are on top!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

Very happy with service and support,
Use the data center since October 2016. Very happy with service and support, Uptime & Network has been nothing but the best!
I would highly recommend

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2016

Great option if you are in the NYC area
We've been at Whitelabel's Hackensack datacenter since December 2016 and have had no issues. The level of customer service is pleasantly refreshing for a DC.

Most importantly - they ALWAYS pick up the phone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Review WhitelabelITSolutions