WHUK Reviews

WHUK
906 reviews of WHUK

Excellent Web Hosting service that helped promote my services for my You Tube vlogging channel and was also able to setup professional emailing.

Vernom Smith was very helpful

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Customer Service at its best
Adam Smith of WHUK, takes Customer Service seriously. Adam has always been there for us - efficient, understanding, calm and patient. He, along with his colleagues at WHUK take Customer Service to a new and exemplary level.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2010

Great service
I have used WHUK for several years, and anytime I had a question or support request I was able to resolve it very fast via chat. Thanks to Vernom Smith and the others @WHUK :)
Good value for money in general.

Services Period: Past customer during March, 2012 - December, 2016

Great Service
We have had a great service from all the team from the very first day. They have helped us establish a no standard system that meets our needs.

Well Done WHUK!
I appreciate your support services Shawn Davis and Web Hosting UK in general. Keep up the good work. Thank you.

Decent Company
Cant fault the hosting, good service and low costs.

Services Period: Past customer during January, 2011 - December, 2016

Excellent value for money
Great hosting company. I have used them since 2005!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2005

Prompt Customer Service
I needed to have the registrant and admin email changed for a customer and I contacted WHUK Billing department hoping it can be done within two days. To my surprise Adam Smith had it done within 15 minutes. I believe that is prompt service. Thanks WHUK.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2011

Dexter Ray
Knew exactly what he was doing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Prompt response
Great people and great guy I spoke with

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Review WHUK