WHUK Reviews

WHUK
917 reviews of WHUK

Always good support
Thanks Arnold K for good and fast support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Great help from RASHID!!!!
As usual, you won't expect anything less than great help from the tech support guys. Rashid has saved the day for the second time! Keep up the good work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2012

Great Support
Thanks very much to Shawn Davis, great work. Your fast response and friendly manner is always appreciated!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2011

Live Chat Assistance
Rashid.S took a session from myself today looking for a fault that actually 'cured' itself while online. This was an SMTP banner fault on MXToolbox showing bad info. Rashid took it his stride with humour and speed. Great stuff. Fab staff at all times...

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2007

WHUK are the best!
These people are absolutely amazing. You will be pleasantly surprised at their tolerance, patience and ability to help. Aaron Phillips & Shawn Davis gave some great technical help. Highly recommend.
Just make the switch.

Technical Support
I had an issue when uploading some files to my account via FTP. I contacted technical support and Rashid S. quickly resolved the issue. Thanks Rashid!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Great customer support
I'wanted to choose the right hosting package for me and Jason, provided me with all the details, then Neil has assisted me on each of the step of the buying process and Adam helped me to to correct my invoice. They were all very quick and professional!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Big thankyou for the rescue!
Big thankyou to Vernon Smith and his team for coming to my rescue! I though I had lost everything due to my late payment but they found and restored all my work which I am very grateful for and also in a quick time!!! So sufficient and helpful!! thankyou!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Great support
Just to thank Dexter for his help and support on recent IP issue. Resolved straight away and advice given on how to avoid in future. Excellent service!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

help transfer domain ips
dexter help very good help splishsplashswimschoolco.uk

Review WHUK