WHUK Reviews

WHUK
907 reviews of WHUK

Excellent support so far
From my experience the support has always proven to be helpful in times of need. Chat support has also been very good with Billing and account - Adam was especially helpful during this process.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Helpful Support Agent
We had a ticket that was not being responded too quickly enough and even the first support agent wasn't able to help us but after being connected to Alexander J our issue was resolved right away and he was very helpful.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Fantastic
These guys always provide quick and helpful advice. Thanks to Vernon Smith today.

WHUK
Today, Adam Smith from WHUK, solved my problem with an invoice.
Thanks Adam!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2012

Swift service
Lost my password. Vernon did an excellent job to help me out quickly and even followed-up to check if everything was OK. Password reset successfully. Thanks. Luuk

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2012

Technical Support 22nd November 2016
Rang technical support twice today to gain access to the cpanel from my laptop whislt away from home and login information back at my home address. Dexter Ray was most helpful telling me how to access the cpanel and how to gain access.

Top team at WHUK with reliable support.
WHUK is a great company with really helpful support. I had a major issue with my sites migration onto a new hosting plan and my developer wasn't around, however the support team was kind enough to make changes in the code to complete the migration.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

The best support available
I have just been spared a full day's stress by WHUK, who retrieved a website I thought I had lost forever. Vincent P sorted it out and got it back online in no time. Absolute Legend!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Thumbs Up for WHUK - Best Hosting Ever ...
WHUK is a fantastic web hosting provider. Their services are second to none. That is why i Have remained a loyal customer since 2011 till date.
WHUK customer services are very satisfactory with prompt response from billing staff like Adam and co ...Thank

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2011

Cant fault them.
I am a technical person, but I am not involved in the web. I post a site and then I forget about it. When I have a problem, it is not because I am not technical it is because I have forgotten everything about it. These guys hand hold right through it

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Review WHUK