WHUK Reviews

WHUK
916 reviews of WHUK

Very reliable and helpful
We have received excellent support from Alexander J, our queries are always answered quickly and to satisfaction. WHUK on a whole is a great company - Never had any issues at all.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

best webhosting company so far
i am happy with them ,the service are great ,the support is great too ,special thanks to Vernom Smith and all the guys out there

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2016

Great cheap solution for web hosting
I've three account with whuk with the first one opened in 2009. With a portfolio of over 300 websites I can only praise the quality and service provided by WHUK comparing the price paid and the service offered by other similar companies. Reccomend it

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

Great Service
Great custpmer service from all departments. With thans to Shawn Davis from Billing for quickly sorting my latest request.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Excellent Service
Great service all round and especially with technical assistance....thanks Vernon Smith, great advice and help.

Dexter Ray
Dexter knew precisely what he was talking about, prompted me swiftly t the resolution and waited with me until issue resolved, top marks !

5 stars: Excellent - no reservations, I would recommend this company to anyone.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2013

Very helpful and reliable
I have been with WHUK a couple of years. They are always extremely helpful and quick to sort out on the inevitable issues that occur occasionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2014

Greate support from technical staff
Very helpful staff. Always available for help. Recently I have gone through server migration and the helped whole day.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2009

great support
Thanks Alex! I enquired about SSL support. Alex was concise and clear with all his info & advice. I didn't go with his suggestion for SSL provider, but he explained how I can get the cert from my chosen provider installed instead.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Excellent support so far
From my experience the support has always proven to be helpful in times of need. Chat support has also been very good with Billing and account - Adam was especially helpful during this process.

Review WHUK