WHUK Reviews

WHUK
916 reviews of WHUK

Great Customer Service
Really great customer service. Kemp M responded quickly and answered all questions instantly. Obviously very experienced in the role.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

Cpanel access and email setup.
Albert R was great. Helped me out with my Cpanel access and email setup.
What more can I say. Fantastic service.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2014

GREAT SERVICE
Arnold K was very helpful in resolving our problem. Very good service indeed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2012

Albert R
Albert R is good support agent

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Thanks Albert R and WebhostingUK Livechat
Albert R did a great job sorting out a query I had on my website hosted with WebhostingUK. The livechat support I find to be an invaluable tool to helping me sort issues.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Ralf Iames
Quick and efficient

best wishes and good luck

Samuel S helped me sort out issues
Samuel S helped me sort out issues. rest were poor. limited staff time for all needs. no websites or emails for a month :(

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2012

Rashid S - Support
As usual I received quick accurate help.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

My choice for web hosting provider award
Although being the only hosting provider I have been with for the past 6 years, the support given and the patience the support staff have had with my has been A* quality.

My thanks to all the staff at webhosting.uk, definetly gets my recommendation

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

Great Support
Hardly ever have issues with my Windows VM. In fact, the only issues I have tend to be ones I create for myself.
Luckily the support personnel are always there (immediately) to solve any problems.
Highly recommend these guys A+++++++++++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Review WHUK