WHUK Reviews

WHUK
907 reviews of WHUK

Great Support
Hardly ever have issues with my Windows VM. In fact, the only issues I have tend to be ones I create for myself.
Luckily the support personnel are always there (immediately) to solve any problems.
Highly recommend these guys A+++++++++++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Overall opinion
Since joining Webhosting U.K. I've received excellent support from the technical support team & billing. Today I was speaking with Jane who was extremely patient & helpful. Could recommend this provider more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

SSL installation
Arnold K was very helpful in getting the SSL issued and installed on our domain without any fuss. Great service from him and this company.
Superb 24/7/365 support from them REALLY good 5 stars all the way !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Review of Service
I am very impressed by the customer service by Shawn Davis.

Highly exceptional, friendly, fast customer service.

Nelson V (Windows Support).
I was helped by Nelson V. The guy is a legend. Keep up the good work.

Excellent support
Every issue evrrytime gets resolved.
Thankyou Angel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Excellent
Excellent customer service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Good services
Had issue after a long time,they were quick and helpful. Thanks for the help Angel j.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Website issue
Issue sorted out quickly.nice service.also Thanyou Angel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Absolutely FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!
Couldn't be more happier. Our website has been migrated from old hosting company to WHUK and it was the best decision ever. I have dealt with Jane Miller whom I couldn't praise more for all her help, patience and technical support!

Review WHUK