WHUK Reviews

WHUK
918 reviews of WHUK

My choice for web hosting provider award
Although being the only hosting provider I have been with for the past 6 years, the support given and the patience the support staff have had with my has been A* quality.

My thanks to all the staff at webhosting.uk, definetly gets my recommendation

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2010

Great Support
Hardly ever have issues with my Windows VM. In fact, the only issues I have tend to be ones I create for myself.
Luckily the support personnel are always there (immediately) to solve any problems.
Highly recommend these guys A+++++++++++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2011

Overall opinion
Since joining Webhosting U.K. I've received excellent support from the technical support team & billing. Today I was speaking with Jane who was extremely patient & helpful. Could recommend this provider more.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2017

SSL installation
Arnold K was very helpful in getting the SSL issued and installed on our domain without any fuss. Great service from him and this company.
Superb 24/7/365 support from them REALLY good 5 stars all the way !!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Review of Service
I am very impressed by the customer service by Shawn Davis.

Highly exceptional, friendly, fast customer service.

Nelson V (Windows Support).
I was helped by Nelson V. The guy is a legend. Keep up the good work.

Excellent support
Every issue evrrytime gets resolved.
Thankyou Angel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2013

Excellent
Excellent customer service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2011

Good services
Had issue after a long time,they were quick and helpful. Thanks for the help Angel j.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Website issue
Issue sorted out quickly.nice service.also Thanyou Angel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Review WHUK