WHUK Reviews

WHUK
907 reviews of WHUK

Good support
I spoke to Ralf I who was very helpful. I have always been happy with the support from you guys. I have a large number of domains on another provider and will switch them all over to WHUK.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Excellent service
Amazing service and customer support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2006

Control panel issue
Was having issues for logging ino the server,Angel was very helpful and sorted out my issue and everything was resolved

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Thanks Angel
Called in as was having issue withe my website called several times was not sorted out but finnal was resolved by Angel.

Server Blacklist Issue
Savvy has been very helpful so far and dealing with my issue quickly. Updates are good and hopefully a very stressful situation will be resolved swiftly

Thankyou
Good support from Angel j. For my login help. Quickly sorted out

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2009

Great support and hosting
I have been hosting websites and designing for 18 years. Webhosting UK have the best technical support. I found consistent support with all members of staff but Neil Wilson was exceptional.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Angel was helpful with my log-in enquiry and we were able to resolve the issue. I did feel a bit rushed when trying to sort this out and would have appreciated a slightly slower pace.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Good support
Called in for the technical issue was sorted out by Angel..
Thankyou so much

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Angel
I AM HAPPY WITH SERVICE BY miss ANGEL.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

Review WHUK