WHUK Reviews

WHUK
920 reviews of WHUK

Good services
Had issue after a long time,they were quick and helpful. Thanks for the help Angel j.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Website issue
Issue sorted out quickly.nice service.also Thanyou Angel

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

Absolutely FANTASTIC SERVICE!!!
Couldn't be more happier. Our website has been migrated from old hosting company to WHUK and it was the best decision ever. I have dealt with Jane Miller whom I couldn't praise more for all her help, patience and technical support!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2017

Good support
I spoke to Ralf I who was very helpful. I have always been happy with the support from you guys. I have a large number of domains on another provider and will switch them all over to WHUK.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Excellent service
Amazing service and customer support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2006

Control panel issue
Was having issues for logging ino the server,Angel was very helpful and sorted out my issue and everything was resolved

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Thanks Angel
Called in as was having issue withe my website called several times was not sorted out but finnal was resolved by Angel.

Server Blacklist Issue
Savvy has been very helpful so far and dealing with my issue quickly. Updates are good and hopefully a very stressful situation will be resolved swiftly

Thankyou
Good support from Angel j. For my login help. Quickly sorted out

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2009

Great support and hosting
I have been hosting websites and designing for 18 years. Webhosting UK have the best technical support. I found consistent support with all members of staff but Neil Wilson was exceptional.

Review WHUK