WHUK Reviews

WHUK
948 reviews of WHUK

Support with a personal touch
We've been a customer of WHUK for many years and can vouch for their support. Adam keeps in touch with us on a regular basis and it's good to know that he's there for us if needed!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2012

Fantastic Service
We use WHUK for various dedicated server options and the standard of service is always fantastic. Neil Wilson handles our enquiries and always sets us up with exactly what we need for our projects. Highly recommended!

Good provider
Generally good provider, Jane has b en great in support and keeping in touch.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Great Service!
I would like to wish all the folks at WHUK a very Merry Christmas and a Happy 2018 along with a big thank you for the excellent help and support over the past 12 months. Cheers guys!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2014

Email Difficulties
Many thanks for helping me re-establish my email connection on my iPhone today; Jane Miller gave excellent and straight forward guidance and all was sorted in one short phone call.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2017

They were really helpful!
Lucy helped me. Did everything right. it wa perfect. Thank you!

Great Sales Team
Amazing service from Neil Wilson at WHUK, purchased an SSL Certificate and had it set up and placed on the server in under 2 minutes. Spectacular service. Thanks Neil

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2008

We are very grateful to the team of professionals Webhosting-uk-com
We are very grateful to the team of professionals Webhosting-uk-com for the prompt registration of hosting for our site. Special thanks to Mr. Adam Smith for his responsiveness and help in setting up the domain. Thanks for your work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2017

Excellent, Friendly, Marvellous, Superb, Fast & VERY Clever!
This host is INCREDIBLE! Well, Neil Wilson is. In my entire life, I've never met somebody who is so polite, friendly, helpful & very fast at answering & sorting any problems.
The hosts cPanel is also very fast, no waiting about which is great!!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Value for Money
Using them for 3 years now. VPS hosting is affordable and tech support is reasonably good. They try to help & resolve issues. Customer Support and Billing Team need improvement though and more expertise and knowledge for Magento hosting is desirable.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2014

Review WHUK