WHUK Reviews

WHUK
917 reviews of WHUK

billing xchange
good patient service from Ralf I - resolved outstanding issue.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2016

upgrade
Great service, thank you

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2015

Great support
Jordan was really helpful when I called the helpline earlier today. He sorted out my query quickly, and was very clear and patient when explaining to me what I needed to do. Excellent!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Good support
Contacted team by phone.

Answered quickly; agent was knowledgeable, helpful and patient with me!

All sorted in one visit. Great service.

Very good, supportive and helpful
Angel and her team were very supportive and our problem was comprehensively diagnosed and fixed very quickly, even though I didn't have the technical knowledge to describe it accurately.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Angel Jacobs Great help
This charming women sorted out my problem with an order yesterday I was pleased to have her help.

Good Job

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Problem with Joomla website
I had an error on my Joomla website and Albert R fixes the error without any problem, the guy knows what is doing.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

My Time with WHUK
I have been a customer of WHUK since 2014 and although my requirements are some what special ( They host an application with remote desktop access) they (that is the whole team) have performed very well. Thanks to the team.

ip block
Thanks for your help Vivian, you resolved the issue prompty

thanks Jordon
Thank you Jordon - you were really helpful with getting me back onto my emails ! very speedy and efficient

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

Review WHUK