WHUK Reviews

WHUK
907 reviews of WHUK

Good Service
very happy with the service, I was unable log in, but Ralf-I guided me all the way to show me the steps on how to log in to WHUK - very satisfied with the service

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2017

Ralfi good service. Thank you

Vivian Clarke
Vivian swiftly and promptly talked me through resetting my password as I had forgotten it - Mainly due to the fact that I have never had 1 issue over 5 years with our web hosting nor domain name.
He then continued to help me change address and phone numb

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2013

great support by Vivian
Had a minor quibble with my login details and the people at WHUK seemed to have make it look ever so simple.

Really appreciate it

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2013

Good Service
Good customer service to remind me a payment hadn't been made.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

great service
As the new administrator of an organisations website, I inherited lots of usernames and passwords, couldn't login to upload files or even get into the client login section to ask why nothing was working. Two phone calls and all is brilliant!

Absolutely brilliant!!!!!!!!!!
After uploading an edited file to my clients website, i notice no change on the website for up to 2 minutes, this was quite an issue. But thanks to, Neil Wilson, Jordan Blake & Kyle Nicholson for sorting this problem within minutes!!! Love ya! :-)

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Recent problems
Vivian and Peter sorted my problem very quickly and professionally.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2013

Thanks, Jordan.
Jordan really helped me sort out my access to emails. Thanks very much.

Thanks to Rashid S for sorting the issue so quickly.
Rashid you are so efficient and professional. Thanks for sorting the issue so quickly - really appreciated. Phil.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since October, 2001

Review WHUK