WHUK Reviews

WHUK
917 reviews of WHUK

Excellent
I cannot speak highly enough of the support service I have enjoyed to date. Rashid has my highest praise. I have been amazed at the understanding and patience. Recently, we suffered a malicious complaint thank you for your help and support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Great service
I have been using WHUK for years and they are one of the most cost effective hosting services. They also have web chat support which is very quick should you need an issue fixed. Staff are polite and thorough. Nelson V helped me with a major issue today.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2009

my enquiry was delt with by Samuel S.

He was prompt and solved my issues straight away.

Excellent service

Easy upgrade to newer package
Saw the latest hosting packages for about the same money were offering a higher spec, after talking through the options on LiveChat the upgrade was made seamlessly. Polite and helpful support staff. No problems with service in past 4 years.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2013

I'd like to give them the thumbs up!
Very good and their tech support guys are really helpful. I hope they can continue growing but maintain the same level of quality service..

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2017

brilliant customer service
Arnold K was really helpful today and solved my problem within 5 minutes and i had spent nearly 5 hours trying to solve it! very very happy!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Chat is always reliable
Spoke to Shawn Davis, sorted everything out quickly with my billing

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2015

Customer support spot on as always
After a notification that my sites were offline, I was quickly onto the live chat service, that chat was answered within seconds and after only a few moments all my sites were back online.

Can't fault the technical support offered.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2005

Great support
I had a problem with one of my Wordpress sites. After a lot of digging, we discovered it was a mod_sec problem. Finally got there, Perry was v helpful! Thanks

Absolute farce
Yet another full business day of no access. Zero response. Constant failures. All the good reviews, including one for me, are after the first time you call.and you are begged to leave a good review. Losing money time and time again due to WHUK.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Review WHUK