WHUK Reviews

WHUK
950 reviews of WHUK

Angel was helpful with my log-in enquiry and we were able to resolve the issue. I did feel a bit rushed when trying to sort this out and would have appreciated a slightly slower pace.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2017

Good support
Called in for the technical issue was sorted out by Angel..
Thankyou so much

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Angel
I AM HAPPY WITH SERVICE BY miss ANGEL.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2009

Ralf I
Ralf was very helpful at solving the problem that I had with accessing my Domain and took me through every step that I needed to regain access.

Great service
Very efficient and professional service from Angel. Thank you!

Great service
Great servive

SSL Certificate purchase
A big thanks to Angel who made sure to speed the process of getting a SSL Certificate installed on our server. I welcome her initiative to keep me informed during the full process.

CharlesCUT

Good Service
Good Service

Angel Jacobs Excellent
Angel Jacobs in the support team was excellent. Really helpful and patient.

Ralf i
Excellent service from these guys today, very helpful and user friendly

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2017

Review WHUK