WHUK Reviews

WHUK
918 reviews of WHUK

Absolute farce
Yet another full business day of no access. Zero response. Constant failures. All the good reviews, including one for me, are after the first time you call.and you are begged to leave a good review. Losing money time and time again due to WHUK.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2014

Arnold K - Top Support
Always getting good support from Arnold!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2015

Support
The speed and efficiency that this company fixes is issues is amazing. Their live support service is second to none. I have had 2 issues in the last 2 days that were resolved within 30 minutes. Keep up the great work.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2006

Extremely Reliable Support
As a long standing customer I'm always impressed with technical support they go the extra mile on live chat and their ticket response time is the best I've come across. Special thanks to Samuel S who is knowledgeable and always a pleasure to deal with.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2007

Great support
Had some dns issues but Arnold K had them fixed within 5 mins... the live chat support is amazing. I've never been disappointed and I'm VERY needy haha.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2017

Instant support
I am new to this company but just checked how good they are and i can tell you there are really good.

They helped me in time. Thanks

Very helpful technical customer service on chat
Rashid, from chat was very keen to help and provided me with all the information I needed, after going in to the server and setting up my domain name, yet again another very good customer service agent

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since August, 2016

99.99 uptime servers
we are very happy with webhosting.uk.com we have three domains and hositng here on their server from 2012 to till date , we find excellent speed,99.99 up time and support team performance is also excellent.

thanks webshosting.uk.com

Services Period: Past customer during September, 2012 - January, 2017

Great support
I've been with these guys for over 7 years and I've nothing but great experience - I would certainely recommed and they're genuinely supportive and know their stuff. Just talked with Arnold K today and he re-installed my entire eCommerce website.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since January, 2006

Fantastic 24 x 7 Support
A big thanks as always for your help with my projects.

Excellent work from Nelson V in Tech Support.

Keep up the great work!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2011

Review WHUK