YOORshop Reviews

YOORshop
67 reviews of YOORshop

Parfait
Site parfait, j'ai deja posé des questions à la hotline et la réponse a été donnée dans l'heure. Je recommande

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2016

Recommended for Prestashop
I'm using Yoorshop to run a Prestashop v1.6 site. The loading time is very good and the site is stable.
I recommend it !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Great offer
Au top avec YoorShop.

Merci !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2016

La Cité de l'Arbre
Très serieux

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

Great hosting provider
Yoorshop has very speedy servers & support, no issues with down-time and they really care about their service.

100% recommended!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Un hébergeur digne de ce Nom
Après avoir pas mal galéré avec plusieurs hébergeurs, j'ai enfin trouvé celui sur lequel ont peu compter. Vitesse d'affichage unique sur serveurs Français. SAV impeccable et rapide !
Je recommande fortement... J'ai une trentaine de sites chez Yoors

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

A++
I really advise it.

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2016

Very good service
Nothing to add except a very good price/quality ratio.
I recommend Yoorshop. :-)

Felt like adding something...
I feel that my first review didn't stress enough how accessible the service has been for a user like me, who don't know much about web hosting. So one year later, I'd like to confirm my first opinion and say that Yoorshop hasn't disappointed me so far!

Good supplier.
I hope to work for years with this company.
Google Traduction pour les entreprises :Google Kit du traducteurGadget TraductionOutil d'aide à l'export

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since December, 2016

Review YOORshop