YOORshop Reviews

YOORshop
67 reviews of YOORshop

Team support very responsive and very conscientious
Application BackToStore is hosted by Yoorshop since July 2015.
We are very pleased with our choice and our experience with Yoorshop since. Excellent performance of the same servers for use fr
om abroad (including the US).
We recommend +++

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2015

I love it
I'm no expert in web and hosting and I wanted a reliable solution for my business, that would be both cost effective and with efficient customer service (to compensate for my lack of expertise). YOORshop has given me both over the last year! Awesome!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since September, 2015

Smashing hosting company
I changed to Yoorshop because of others recommending to me. I'm on SSD Pro 1 hosting with many websites, and it smashes !
For me the triple backup system, server uptime and support stand out from the other hosts I worked with in the past.

Best hosting ever we had
Outstanding quality servers. No downtime, very fast shared SSD hosting, constant improvements and quick support.

Definitely recommended !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2015

Super
The best host and the best technical support :
- super fast serveurs
- super fast support

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2016

Great service=)
I have been using shared account on yoorshop.fr during one year. I'm absolutely satisfied by all services which they provide for me. Great uptime, fast support and ability to use ssh, rsync and other usefull softwar

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2016

JUST PERFECT!!!
This Hosting company has been working with our site since we purchased a server, they are helping with everything to improve the speed, the stability and most important the security!!! They know a lot about it and they can make some miracles!
Thank you!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since November, 2015

The best host and top technical support
I have been using yoorshop.Fr for 1 year now. Only the best! Extra fast and reliable support. All the best!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since February, 2015

Great hosting provider
Excellent service and support. Fast response time, very efficient and to the point. Good experience altogether!

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since April, 2014

Recommended hosting service
Very satisfied with Yoorshop: stable servers, ultra-fast support, easy maintenance and a great backup system.

Review YOORshop