YOORshop Reviews

YOORshop
68 reviews of YOORshop

I recommend this host !!!
hello,

A team available in tune, very friendly and with a sense of business far from the "big" industry.
I recommend this host to anyone looking for quality at large for affordable nonetheless.

Thank you.
Arildan

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since June, 2014

Very good hosting company, I recommend to all !
We use the last version of prestashop 1.6 for our shop and very speed!!!

Company Response: Thanks for nice ratings, your website rocks indeed !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since July, 2014

simply one of the best hosting in Europe, France
This company has made me recover from my disappointments with companies likes 1and1, ovh, planethoster, hostpapa, justhost, ipage, hostgator... Yes i have tested all of them these last years, now I'm fixed with yoorshop. I strongly recommend !!!

Company Response: We are not the same as other company, we're truly here on your behalf...

100% uptime server with yoorshop
30 days trial and free domain name

Very good server and client service. Speed, stability and fair price.

I recommend web host !

Very good
After examine differents hosts I have choosen yoorshop.com and I can say that I have entire satisfied. Now the website function very well. when I ask the relocation of my website, in 24 hours my website was in yoorshop.com ! Perfect.

Our website is now working excellent !
I knew Johann from Yoorshop in other biz affairs, he transferred my website in 3 hours, refreshed my website and optimized my website for good SEO in 48 hours.I strongly recommend Yoorshop as such good customer service is unbeatable. Server is very fast !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since March, 2014

I LOVE and I LOVE AGAIN !
My websites is displayed quickly, no bug when opening at home...

Hyper friendly. customer service... Takes the time to explain things !

RECOMMEND 200% !

Services Period: Active customer at the time of review. Customer since May, 2014

Their server rocks, and excellent customer support
Very good web hosting quality for our wordpress, very fast servers compared to other hosts. Hyper responsive customer service, I highly recommend !

Review YOORshop